10 Best Blender Food Processor Combo in 2023:
|1. Oster Pro 1200 Blender||8-cup Tritan plastic jar.|
5-cup food processor.
|1200 watts||Read Full Reviews|
|2. Ninja BL494 Food Processor System||72oz Pitcher.|
40oz Blend & Prep Bowl.
(2) 24oz Cups with Lids.
|1200 Watts||Read Full Reviews|
|3. Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770)||72 oz. Pitcher.|
64oz Processor Bowl.
(2) 16 oz. Cup for Smoothies.
|1500 Watts||Read Full Reviews|
|4. Ninja BN801 Food Processor||72 oz. Total Crushing Pitcher.|
64 oz. Precision Processor Bowl.
(2) 24 oz. Single-Serve Cups.
|1400 Watts||Read Full Reviews|
|5. Ninja QB1004 Blender Food Processor||48 oz. pitcher|
40 oz. processor bowl
16 oz. chopper bowl
|450 Watts||Read Full Reviews|
|6. Cuisinart BFP-650GM Food Processor||56 oz. Tritan plastic jar.|
3-cup processor bowl.
(2) 16 oz. travel cups.
|1 HP||Read Full Reviews|
|7. Oster Versa Pro BLSTVB-104-000||8-cup Tritan plastic jar.|
5-cup processor bowl.
(2) 20 oz bottles.
|1100 Watts||Read Full Reviews|
|8. Hamilton Beach 58149 Power Elite||40oz glass pitcher.|
3-Cup food chopper.
|700 Watts||Read Full Reviews|
|9. FOCHEA 3 In 1 Blender and Food Processor||570ml Sport Bottle with Lid.|
1500ml Plastic Chopper-Container.
|700 Watts||Read Full Reviews|
|10. Cuisinart BFP-703CH Food Processor||3-cups food processor bowl.|
40-ounce glass blender jar.
|350 Watts||Read Full Reviews|
Are you shopping around for a blender food processor combo that will work best for you? Read on for bits of information that will help you make an informed decision.
A blender food processor is a kitchen appliance that allows you to puree, grind, shred, slice, and chop almost any type of food more quickly and conveniently.
Some sophisticated models even assist you with making vegetable juice and citrus, grinding vegetables and meat, beating egg whites, kneading bread dough, and beating cake butter.
This technology was first introduced by Carl Sontheimer in North America way back year 1973, after having had spent a year trying to make an industrial blender work for the common home cook.
After a few years, people recognized the value food processors have to offer, and the product became a bestseller.
Top 10 Best Blender Food Processor Combo in 2023:
1. Oster Pro 1200 Blender with Professional Tritan Jar
- This Oster blender and food processor features 7 speeds, including 3 pre-programmed settings for common blender creations like smoothies and shakes, plus pulse for precise blending control
- Features an 8-cup, BPA-free Tritan plastic dishwasher-safe jar; Tritan plastic is known for its clarity, durability, safety, and style
- Extra-wide 3.5” jar allows ingredients to reach the blade easier for faster and smoother results
- Includes a 5-cup food processor with slicing and shredding blades; the food chopper makes salsa, guacamole, or your favorite dip with ease
When is a blender more than a blender? When it’s a blender with a food processor attachment. Why would you buy two appliances when one can do the work of two and do it very well. Such is the Oster Blender/Food Processor.
I found that out when my previous Oster blender that had served me for over ten years broke, and it was time to buy another. I realized I wanted an updated model that incorporated the two functions.
With two appliances in one, it’s great for a small kitchen where you don’t want to have to store or showcase both a blender and a food processor. It also feels easier to work with somehow.
Its powerful 1200 watt motor allows you to be creative in your cooking because you can do pretty much whatever your food needs with it. It performs magnificently, but it doesn’t come cheap. Oster is on the pricey side for such kitchen equipment.
Maybe that’s why some people shy away from purchasing it despite its superior recommendations. With a hefty price tag, you’d expect customer service to be impeccable, but some report that it isn’t. They say that it’s hard to get help on the phone, and they also say that replacement parts aren’t easy to find or order.
The Oster blender/food processor is almost at the level that a professional chef requires. It probably doesn’t do everything, but it’s great for the average to a good cook. It probably couldn’t do a good job on cookie dough, but it can mince, dice, chop, or blend pretty much anything. [pdf]
- 1200 power watts and 900 watts of ice crushing power.
- Cord length: 16″.
- 8-cup Tritan blender jar.
- 5-cup Food Processor
- Smart Settings Technology and 7 speeds, including 3 pre-programmed settings.
- Dual Direction Blade Technology.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
2. Ninja BL494 Blender and Food Processor System
- Ninja Auto-iQ kitchen system with Auto-iQ boost allowing you to truly customize your drink-making experience.
- Nutrient & Vitamin extraction combines with Pro Extractor blades assembly to break down whole fruits and veggies for refreshing, full-bodied nutrient juices
- High-performance blending combines with the blender powerful blades to crush through frozen ingredients and ice for cool smoothies and shakes.
- 72 ounce (64 ounce Max Liquid capacity) blender pitcher with total crushing technology allows you to crush ice to snow in seconds.
Every kitchen requires a good and reliable blender. Therefore opting for a sturdy blender is one of the fundamental chores you need to undertake.
In this piece of article, we will not be looking at just a blender, but the Ninja blender and food processor system, which I know is a good and reliable blender compared to standard ones.
Precisely, I will be talking about the Ninja BL494 Kitchen System to help you make a wonderful choice base on its capabilities, features, and perhaps what users of this product think of it. Get the best discounts and prices for Ninja BL494 Kitchen System.
With its powerful and quite fast motor that does not wear out quickly, this unit is a five-star rated multi-blade system that makes it pretty easy to blend, mix, juice, and chop just about any food item. Its incredible flexibility commands any modern kitchen from crushing ice, kneading dough, processing food, and blending fruits.
Not only that this versatile appliance is fast and powerful, but its multi-blade feature makes blending or mixing of frozen drinks, pizza dough, ice cream, and soup a relatively easy task. It is more than a standard blender or food processor you have ever come about.
- 72 oz. Blender Pitcher with Total Crushing Technology (64 oz. max liquid capacity).
- 40 oz. Blend & Prep Bowl added versatility and functionality.
- 1200-Watt Auto-iQ Base.
- Two 24 oz. Tritan Nutri Ninja Cups.
- Chopping Blade and Dough Blade.
- Pro Extractor Blades Assembly.
- 2 Sip and Seal Lids.
- Instruction Book and 30-Recipe Inspiration Guide.
- Metal and plastic construction.
- Dishwasher safe parts.
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Ninja BL494 vs BL820 vs BL910 vs BL771 vs BL685 vs bl642 vs BL770 vs BL682 vs BN801
3. Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770) Blender Food Processor
- POWERFUL CRUSHING: The 72-oz. Total Crushing Pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies with a powerful 2-plus horsepower motor. (64-oz. max liquid capacity).
- FOOD PROCESSING: 8-cup food processor bowl provides perfect, even chopping and makes up to 2 pounds of dough in just 30 seconds.
- 4 VERSATILE FUNCTIONS: All 4 functions – Blend, Mix, Crush and Single-Serve – utilize 1500 watts of performance power to truly customize your drink-making experience.
- ON-THE-GO CONVENIENCE: Two 16-oz. Nutri Ninja Cups with To-Go Lids are perfect for creating personalized, nutrient-rich drinks to take on the go.
Choosing the right blender food processor can be a timely task, as there are so many different factors that need to be taken in when purchasing one.
When choosing a blender food processor, things to consider are cost, overall size, weight, satisfaction within user reviews, durability, longevity, and your intended use.
When purchasing a Ninja blender food processor, you can be sure that what you’re buying is of the highest quality. The Ninja Kitchen brand has been around since 2009 and has been growing exponentially ever since.
This increase is not because of a sudden push in advertising but because customers truly recognize how great and reliable Ninja blenders are.
The Ninja BL770 blender food processor is one of Ninja’s most established and purchased blenders to date. Whether you’re looking to make smoothies, shakes, or any other blend, the Ninja BL770 can do it all.
Processing a 1500-watt powerful motor, robust blades, and a 72-ounce pitcher, the Ninja BL770 can crush ice and other dense substances. Besides, this product also includes a 64-oz processor bowl and (2) 16-oz cup for smoothies.
The Ninja Professional Blender BL770 contains a 3-core speed and PULSE for controlled processing. It can whip up a quick and delicious smoothie or obliterate rock-hard ice into snow crystals with ease.
Containing cord storage, there is no need to worry about a messy countertop or tangled wires—the Ninja BL770 as well as a sturdy base to prevent slipping and sliding.
With a moderate weight of 9.2lbs, and dimensions of 9.5 x 8.25 x 17.75 inches, the Ninja Professional Blender BL770 makes for a mobile and light blender. [pdf]
- 72 ounce total crushing pitcher.
- XL 8 cup processor bowl.
- Auto-iQ technology.
- Two 16 ounce Nutri Ninja cups with to-go lids.
- Dishwasher safe and BPA-free parts.
- Hidden drain holes prevent water buildup.
- 1500-watt base with four dedicated blending speeds.
- 30 recipe inspiration guide.
- Non-slip base.
- 1-year limited warranty.
Ninja BL770 vs BL682 vs BN801 vs BL494 vs BL820 vs BL910 vs BL771 vs BL685 vs BL642
4. Ninja BN801 Professional Plus Blender Food Processor Combination
- MORE FUNCTIONALITY: The Ninja Professional Plus Kitchen System with Auto-iQ features a new modern design and more functionality than Ninja's original Kitchen System. (Versus BL770 based on the number...
- POWERFUL CRUSHING: Ninja Total Crushing Blades give you perfectly crushed ice for your smoothies and frozen drinks with 1400 peak watts of professional power.
- FOOD PROCESSING: The 8-cup Precision Processor Bowl provides precision processing for even chopping and smooth purees.
- 5 VERSATILE FUNCTIONS: 5 preset Auto-iQ programs allow you to create smoothies, frozen drinks, nutrient extractions, chopped mixtures, and dough, all at the touch of a button. Extract a drink...
Maybe you aim to love some iced mixed drinks – margaritas, daiquiris, and many others. The 1400 watts of power which the Ninja BN801 Professional Plus Kitchen System has makes a fantastic career at pulverizing the ice and offering you a tasty iced beverage to appreciate with the family and friends.
Your kids will enjoy the snow cones it is possible to make them when using the ice-crushing feature of this machine. The Ninja BN801 Blender Food Processor Combination features five stars rated Auto-iQ Technology.
Yet another excellent characteristic may be the power to grind nuts into nut butter. Freshly built peanut butter or almond butter is a deal with.
The Ninja BN801 Blender can knead the dough. Increasing up, I’d personally not have thought to make use of a blender to combine the dough. My mom and I did that by hand or by using a hand mixer. But now, well-produced blenders are robust sufficient to mix the dough.
And the Ninja BN801 Blender cooking area program comes with a dough paddle and dough hook. Therefore the upcoming time you’re about to make cookies, get the Ninja.
It might cope with mixing approximately 1.five lbs of dough, so no matter if you wish to make pizza or bread or pancakes or cookies, this blender can make your work a great deal simpler.
- Auto-IQ technology with five preset programs.
- The 1400-peak-watt motor base.
- A 72 oz total crushing pitcher.
- Two 24 oz cups with spout lids.
- The 64 oz precision handling bowl.
- Black and stainless steel design.
- Processor bowl with lid.
- The product also includes chopping blades, dough cutting blades.
- Recipe inspiration guide.
- Non-slip base.
- 1-year limited warranty.
Ninja BN801 vs. BN701 vs. HB152:
|Models:||Ninja BN801||Ninja HB152||Ninja BN701|
|Wattage||1400 peak watts||1400 peak watts||1400 peak watts|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Glass||Stainless Steel (Blade)|
|Color||In a Black & Stainless Steel Finish||Black||In Grey|
|Total Crushing Blades||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|# of Cups & Lids||(2) 24 oz. single-serve cups and spout lids||Not included||Not included|
|Pitcher/Jar||(1) 72 oz. (64 oz. max liquid capacity)||(1) 64 oz.(56 oz. max cold liquid capacity)||(1) 72 oz. (64 oz. max liquid capacity)|
|Item Weight||4 Pounds||5.50 lbs||9.73 pounds|
|Dishwasher Safe Parts||Yes||Yes (except the pitcher)||Yes|
Ninja BN801 vs. Ninja BL770
5. Ninja QB1004 Blender Food Processor
- Interchangeable 450-watt power pod.Voltage: 120 V
- 48 oz. pitcher for frozen blending and smoothies
- 40 oz. bowl for food processing and meal preparation
- 16 oz. chopper bowl for even chopping
A lot of consumers select multifunctional appliances. This is the goal for manufacturers to provide consumers exactly what they require – preparing some meals at once is easier considering the food processor – the mixer, chopper, and blender all in one available in the market.
The Ninja QB1004 Master Food Processor and Mixer is a great tool to have in the kitchen. It provides satisfying results in accomplishing some essential kitchen chores.
Apart from being multifunctional, it also has a relatively affordable and reasonable price tag. The Ninja package includes three items.
At a glance, the Ninja QB1004 blender food processor has a very impressive design. Its simple and elegant design is completed with the sleek black color. It includes two pitchers and a bowl to use for chopping. These additional items are easy to remove and clean.
Therefore, it should not be your concern about whether they can be washed properly. The pitchers and bowl are completed with razor-sharp Ninja blades so that you can blend, chop, crush and mix a lot quicker.
Furthermore, the product features a splash guard that prevents any liquid from spilling. It will allow you to work in the kitchen without the mess. The product also comes with spoon straws and lids for all smoothie cups allowing your ingredients to remain cold during the whole process.
The Ninja QB1004 blender food processor is easy to use because you need pulse control when you process food. It is approximately 8 pounds in weight and is manufactured using high-grade plastic and stainless steel, making it durable without sacrificing performance.
- Interchangeable 450-watt power pod.
- 48 oz. Pitcher for frozen blending and smoothies.
- 40 oz. Bowl for food processing and meal preparation.
- 16 oz. Chopper bowl for even chopping.
- (2) Storage Lids.
- All jars include convenient storage lids, are dishwasher safe, and are BPA-free.
- Chrome button.
- Stacked blade technology
- Attachments – 4-blade and 6-blade set.
- Dishwasher safe parts.
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Master Prep QB1004 vs QB1000 vs QB900B vs Express Chop Professional NJ110GR:
|Ninja Master Prep Family||Master Prep QB1004||Master Prep QB1000||Master Prep QB900B||Express Chop Professional NJ110GR|
|48 oz Prep Pitcher||Yes||Yes||Yes||-|
|16 oz Chopper Bowl||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|40 oz Prep Bowl||Yes||-||-||-|
|Stacked Blade Technology||Yes||Yes||Yes||-|
|Chrome Button on Power Pod||Yes||Yes||-||Yes|
Ninja QB1004 vs QB1000 vs QB900B
6. Cuisinart BFP-650GM Velocity Ultra Trio Blender Food Processor Combination
- Package Dimensions: 35.306 H x 44.958 L x 20.828 W (centimetres)
- Low, high, pulse controls; pre-programmed smoothie and ice crush functions
- Package Weight: 5.352 kilograms
- Country of Origin : China
Manufacturers’ capability to bring about innovation has reached our kitchens as more tools and equipment have been created to make our lives simpler and more comfortable.
As you are already aware of the intricacies and processes involved in the kitchen, more utensils have also been made readily available.
One crucial and innovative tool is the Cuisinart BFP-650GM Velocity Ultra Trio. With the onset of people’s appreciation of this product, various food processor reviews help give people the information they need in choosing the best-rated food processor.
Hailing from one of the most popular brands in innovative kitchen design and technology, Cuisinart brings one of the top-rated food processors in the market, the Cuisinart BFP-650GM Blender Food Processor Combination.
The Cuisinart Blender Food Processor Combination reviews have shown excellent ratings of this product, proving customer satisfaction from all those who have already have this blender food processor in their kitchens.
- High-performance 1 horsepower motor.
- 3-in-1 Blender/Food Processor/Travel Cups.
- 56-oz BPA-free Tritan plastic jar.
- It has a Tight-seal lid with a 2-oz measuring cap.
- Comes 3-cup food processor attachment with feed tube and pusher, slicer/shredder disc, and stainless steel chopper blade.
- (2) 16-oz travel cups.
- Low, High, Pulse controls.
- Pre-programmed Smoothie and Ice Crush functions.
- Electronic touchpad controls with LED indicators.
- It patented an ultra-sharp stainless steel blade.
- This product limited 3-Year Warranty.
See Also: Chapati Dough In Food Processor
7. Oster Versa Pro BLSTVB-104-000 Professional Countertop Blender
- Jar : 8-cup BPA-free Tritan plastic durable dishwasher-safe jar
- Powerful: 1100 watt motor for blending smoothies, whole juices, shakes
- Patented Dual Direction Blade Technology: Blades alternate forward & backward, drawing food & frozen ingredients into the blade
- Control: Combination of manual settings for precise control as well as pre-programmed settings so it can do the thinking for you
Sturdy, tough, long-lasting, and convenient are just some of the words that need to be used when choosing a good blender food processor. There are so many profitable brands that fit all of these words, including Oster, Cuisinart, Kitchen Aid, and Hamilton Beach.
These particular brands are excellent in their performance and durability. Let’s focus on the Oster right now. This brand has many beautiful qualities that should be considered when purchasing a blender food processor.
The Oster Versa Pro BLSTVB-104-000 Professional Countertop Blender is the one to go for the best quality and durability. Millions of users are very loyal to this product because of its long-lasting life.
This model is scratch-resistant and comes with an Eastman Tritan jar that can be cleaned in the dishwasher and giving restaurant-quality results every time. The classic Beehive can serve up to five cups and has a stainless steel ice-crushing blade.
It features several accessories, including a 5-cup food processor, two 20-oz bottles Blend-N-Go Cups, and a 4-Cup Mini Jar. Food preparation is made so easy and efficient with this brand, and some so many different models can do so many different things.
Its first-rate mincing and chopping capabilities and excellent chopping performance are perfect for an all-in-one kitchen utensil.
- Powerful 1100 watt motor.
- Patented Dual Direction Blade Technology.
- Pre-programmed settings.
- Duralast All-Metal Disc.
- Recipe Book.
- 8-cup Tritan plastic, durable jar.
- 5-cup food processor.
- Two 20-oz bottles – Blend-N-Go Cups.
- 4-Cup Mini Jar.
See Also: Ninja Blender 1500 Review
8. Hamilton Beach 58149 Power Elite Blender Food Processor Combination
- Blender and chopper in 1 appliance
- 40oz BPA free glass pitcher and 3 Cup food chopper
- Revolutionary Wave Action system continuously pulls mixture down into the blades for smooth results every time
- Unique, no mess spout with hinged cap makes pouring easy
Like most other people, you probably have some kitchen appliances that you can’t live without. Appliances like microwaves and bread machines make your life easier. Well, a Hamilton Beach 58149 Power Elite should be on your kitchen counter, too!
This quality blender food processor combination can help you make foods for any meal. From drinks to soups to smoothies, Hamilton Beach blenders can do it all.
When you look for a Hamilton Beach blender food processor combination, remember to look for the following features. After all, you want to make sure that you are getting your money’s worth!
The first thing to look for in a blender is a strong motor. The least expensive Hamilton Beach blenders don’t have motors strong enough to churn and mash the dense or chewy foods you need to blend.
True, you will still be able to make a killer margarita, but you might not be able to accomplish everything that a blender with a strong motor can do. You will want this Hamilton Beach blender food processor with a 700 watts motor as a rule of thumb.
The top-of-the-line Hamilton Beach product features a jug that is neither plastic nor glass. It is made of a highly durable co-polymer; this blender’s jug is even better than the ones with glass jugs. Make Hamilton Beach blender food processor combination with your kitchen and see how daily kitchen jobs turn miraculously easy.
- 700 Watts of peak blending power to easily handle a variety of blending tasks.
- The Revolutionary Wave Action system.
- 4 blending buttons with 12 blending functions.
- Unique, no-mess pouring spout with hinged cap.
- 40-oz. BPA-free glass jar.
- 3-cup chopping bowl.
- An S-Blade.
- A base with cord storage and control panel.
- 3-year limited warranty.
9. FOCHEA 3 In 1 Blender and Food Processor
The Fochea 3 In 1 Blender and Food Processor has a powerful motor and durability with a 700-watts powerful motor. It is more or less a powerhouse and considered one of the most professional blenders available in the shops.
Usually, after using any blender, the worst thing is its cleaning business. But “Fochea 3 In 1 Blender and Food Processor” has a removable stainless steel blade and very easy to clean.
Besides, these blades are not performing pulse functions. It gives short strengthened bursts to chop or grind the products in small pieces. One can operate this device with one button. In any aspect, it is one of the best blenders, without a doubt. And when it is started for use, everyone will be amazed.
The dimensions of the machine are 6 x 7 x 15 inches. The combination of blender and food processor is what makes this product special. The machine is known for a one-touch operation; you can now easily make your favorite drinks in 10 seconds. Once pull off the 570ml sport bottle with lid and enjoy it anywhere!
Experts have noted that you need a particular speed to make the food processor run smoothly. This machine has that moderate speed. The button is especially helpful in making smoothies and frozen drinks.
The stainless steel chopping blade can tackle all the cutting and chopping. You will have a detailed instruction manual so that you can know about the features.
- 3 IN 1 Multi-Function.
- Blender, Chopper, and Grinder.
- 700W powerful motor.
- Sharp Stainless Steel Blades.
- 570ml Sport Bottle with Lid.
- 1500ml Plastic Chopper-Container.
- All detachable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Leak-proof sealing.
- Non-slip sucker feet.
- Compact Package.
10. Cuisinart BFP-703CH Chrome Blender and Food Processor
- 350-watt combination unit saves space and tackles a wide range of cooking tasks
- 3 cups food processor bowl, 40-ounce glass blender jar--great for parties
- User-friendly, 7-speed, touch pad control with indicator lights
- Includes 1 standard blade and 1 slicing/shredding disc
The Cuisinart BFP-703CH Chrome Blender/Food Processor is a combination unit designed to save time and space. The food processor has a 3 cup capacity, and the glass blender jar holds 40 ounces.
The product is easy to use with a 7-speed touchpad control that has indicator lights. It comes with one standard blade and one slicing and shredding disc.
This product can handle any major food processing or blending need. It is designed for efficient operation without becoming unbalanced or moving as it works. The blender has a dripless pour spout to make serving easy and mess-free.
The processor and the blender share one base and easily switch in and out. The lids fit tightly, and the unit features heavy blades that can handle even the toughest tasks. The unit is mostly dishwasher safe and is completely easy to clean.
The main disadvantage mentioned about this product is the small size of the food processor. It is not as large as you would get if you bought just a food processing unit. However, most consumers were still pleased with how powerful it is and said it compares nicely to the full-sized versions.
There is also a concern about the durability of the product. This is due to a defect in the unit under review by Cuisinart and should be fixed in newer models.
Cuisinart has become such a household name; it is often used as the synonym of food processors. Chopping, kneading, and shredding had never been so easy.
It drastically pulls down the time of preparation of dishes. The duet blender and food processor are not just a favorite with homemakers but also professional cooks.
- Three cups food processor bowl.
- 40-ounce glass blender jar.
- 350-watt combination unit with 7-speeds.
- Touchpad control with indicator lights.
- Cover with feed tube and pusher with liquid dispenser.
- Electronic touchpad controls.
- The food processor button provides the perfect speed for processing foods.
- Unique Chrome version.
- Ice crush button.
- Pulse at any speed button.
- Stainless steel chopping blade.
- Reversible slicing /shredding disc.
- Instruction/Recipe book.
- Limited 3-year warranty.
What to consider when reviewing the best blender food processor?
Are you comparing and reviewing different blender food processors? Consider these buying tips when evaluating various brands, machine sizes, and product features.
Basic blender food processor performance is most important:
A blender food processor should easily and efficiently chop, slice, shred, grind and puree foods. Many blender food processors offer additional and optional attachments like whiskers or whippers, beaters, special julienne blades, or dough kneaders.
It is best to pay for the food processing basics initially. Separately purchase the attachments later, if desired, and if you need the specialty tools. Spend your initial money on a processor that handles the chopping and slicing basics well.
What size is right?
The best blender food processor typically comes in three sizes; full, compact, and mini. The size of a blender food processor corresponds to the number of cups that the machine’s food bowl holds. Full compact and mini blender food processors typically have 9 to 13, 5 to 7, and 2 to 5 cups.
How often and for what purposes will you use your blender food processor? Do you have the counter space for a larger blender food processor? Minis are fine for small slicing and dicing like garlic or tomatoes. However, larger processors are usually better for more active cooks.
Two speeds are all you need:
An on button and pulse button are typically all that is needed to process food. The different blades and discs will vary how the food is processed more so than the speed.
Look for a solid base:
A blender food processor’s heavy base is designed to provide stability while the appliance is in operation. The base housing unit should remain steady and firm while the motor and spinning blades or discs play.
Ease of entry:
A wider feeder tube allows larger pieces of food to enter the best blender food processor. Narrower tubes will require you to slice food into smaller pieces before putting it into the appliance. Doesn’t that partially defeat the purpose of a blender food processor?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
What are the benefits and advantages of using a blender food processor combination?
There are a lot of benefits and advantages to using one. You get to enjoy numerous benefits with a food processor – multi-functional capabilities, fast processing capabilities, easy cleanup, and quick setup, to name a few.
The essential benefit and most important benefit you get from a blender food processor combination is its fast-processing capability. This is mainly due to the speed by which the processor operates.
The blades rotate at an RPM level that will take much energy and effort should you do it with your bare hands. The result is that you get to prepare your dishes in a short time and with much less effort.
Another great benefit you get from a blender food processor combination is that it makes it much easier for you to multitask. You can shred leafy plants, chop vegetables, grind meat, and juice fruits simultaneously. Now you can complete that recipe in a snap.
Still another advantage you get from a blender food processor combination is the ease of cleanup. One reason processors are so easy to clean is because you can disassemble their parts. And it’s incredible how you can reassemble and set up the processor just as quickly.
When cleaning blender food processors, you only need to follow a few simple tips. When processing sticky foods, it’s recommended that you spray the blades with a nonstick cooking spray before getting started.
This will make the cleanup process much easier for you. You should wash the metal disks and the metal blade by hand as the dishwasher is much likely to dull the cutting edges.
How is a blender food processor combo best used?
The best blender food processor makes for a perfect partner in the kitchen. They help you finish slicing vegetables, chopping herbs, making bread dough, and grating cheeses in a snap. Even as you purchase your processor, you should already have a good picture of what you will be using it for.
If you are the type who crushes ice often or kneads heavy bread doughs, then you will have to make sure that you choose among processors with a heavy-duty motor.
The best blender food processor is designed to make your kitchen activities as convenient as possible. Learning more about its features will help you take advantage of what it has to offer.
For one, you will find processors with both ‘On’ and ‘Pulse’ settings. With the ‘On’ setting, you push the button, and the processor will keep running, stopping only after you have turned it off.
With the “Pulse” setting, you will have to keep pressing the button to keep the motor running. You will find this helpful feature in some cases. Working with an on/off pulsing action allows for a more even chopping result when dealing with light foods, like garlic or fresh herbs.
The “Pulse” feature is especially useful if you wish to avoid processing the food too long to ruin its consistency. A good example would be preserving the natural crunch that comes with onions and celery.
The best blender food processor is great for everyday use, even for light tasks that could get much lighter and more efficient. You can use them to make graham cracker crusts, smooth sauces, and puree baby food.
What are the other things you can use your blender food processor for?
Without pureeing it, chop food using the S-shaped blade. Instead of simply pressing the ‘On’ button, put the ‘Pulse’ button into fair use, and watch the food’s consistency.
You can also create your very own peanut butter using your blender food processor. Put the shelled nuts into the processor. Make sure that you are using the grinding blade.
Watch as the nuts take the shape of a ball as the consistency gets thicker. You know it’s ready when its consistency has become much like thin butter.
What are the main features of a blender food processor combination?
You will find three size options for the blender food processor combination; full, compact, and mini. Whatever size it’s at, a blender food processor combination is not without the following essential components: a bowl with a feed tube and a lid, a set of attachments, and a motor.
A shaft extends upward from the motor, bringing power to the attachments. The bowl fits into this shaft, locking into position. These bowls are usually made of transparent and durable plastic.
The lid is attached to the bowl’s top, locking onto it. In some models, engaging this locking mechanism causes the motor to start running. Newer models usually come with an on/off button or switch.
The lid comes with a feed tube that has a plunger that fits right through it. This feature allows you to insert food into the bowl, with the plunger helps you push it down. The size of the feed tube varies among different models.
The bowl’s size also differs among a variety of models, depending on the machine’s size. So as you can see, a blender food processor combination has many time-saving uses. This frees up your valuable time for other activities.
What do you think of the best blender food processor appliances?
A blender food processor is an electrical kitchen appliance that is used to grate or mix ingredients. Its knob can operate to grate or mix the ingredients either faster or medium or slower.
Its container is made up of steel, glass, or plastic and the blender also contains various sizes of containers for multiple purposes. Blades are present at the bottom of the jar so that the ingredients can mix thoroughly.
Many blenders provide different kinds of blades that can assemble in the container. The blades differ from grinding, such as wet grinding, dry grinding, meat mincing, and whipping. However, some blenders don’t offer such blades.
Dry grinding blades are used for grinding Roasted coffee, Red chili, pepper. Meat mincing blades are to grate the meat into smaller pieces. Blenders are currently being utilized in home and commercial kitchens for many purposes, such as crushing ice for non-alcoholic drinks and mixing solid substances with liquid.
The food processor has somehow eliminated the use of blenders in the developed countries. The best blender food processor can be used to perform all operations as of blender.
A typical blender food processor has plenty of accessories. It also contains many kinds of blades such as shredding, blending, chopping blade.
Nowadays, there are many models of blender food processors available in the market. Food processors come with LCD screens to display recipes and specify which ingredient and what speed to use. These models are expensive.
Now, you will no longer need to use the food processor and the blender separately. In this neat two-in-one package, you can both process and blend your food almost perfectly as you would have using the two appliances individually. You can crush, blend, grate, mix, process food all in one go at a faster speed.
You do not have to buy the blender and food processor as a separate appliance. All you need is this blender food processor combo that doubles as both blender and food processor, whatever function you need, all in the price of a single appliance. Wouldn’t that give you much reason to buy?
- KitchenAid 9 Cup Food Processor
- Hamilton Beach Brands Inc. 70740 8-Cup Food Processor
- Best Non Toxic Glass Blenders
- Most Easy To Clean Blender
- Quiet Food Processor
- Stand Mixer Food Grinder
- Pots and Pans for Electric Stove
- Portable Wine Chiller
- Fillet Knife For Saltwater Fish
- Food Processor For Dough
- Cheap Food Processor
- Budget Food Processor
- Best Buy Food Processor
- Professional Food Processor
- Commercial Food Processors
Alice Brely says
I eventually got confused about which of these machines to choose from. They all seem amazing and tempting. I know I just need to go for one now.
Zara nor says
This is one thing I always love about this site. One can always trust to find relevant and really helpful information here. This is a great list and it’s coming to me just at the right time. Now, I know which processor to go for without burning my fingers. Thank you so much!
Has anyone used the Ninja BN801 processor? I bet you won’t want to trade it for any other. It is the most efficient food processor I have ever used (I have used a couple of processors and I doubt if I can live without having one in my kitchen). The piece has plenty of power and makes, hands down, the best smoothies, especially for the price. I use the food processor almost every day without any issues for once. I don’t usually give reviews like this but this product exceeds my expectations in all ways.