Buffs Menu for short is a list of delicious dishes prepared from famous restaurants such as Caribbean Restaurant NYC, American Restaurants NYC, and Jamaican Restaurants NYC. With two locations in New York (Brooklyn and Long Island). Therefore, Buff Patty Caribbean and American restaurant boast a delightful array of food that tantalizes any palette. 
1. BROOKLYN (MYRTLE AVE.)
376 Myrtle Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11205
Tel: (718) 855-3266
Fax: (718) 855-6960
Hours of Operation
Note: Menu prices vary by location
Brooklyn Menu: Brown Stewed Chicken served fresh daily. That plus more special treats. Download our menu today!
2. LONG ISLAND (CORNER OF LINDEN BLVD.)
798 Elmont Road Elmont, NY 11003
Tel: (516) 285-0382
Email: [email protected]
Hours of Operation
Note: Menu prices vary by location
Elmont Menu: Moreover, try our delicious array of cakes along with your favorite dish. Download our full menu today!
WE CATER FOR
on orders over $10. Visit to: buffpattynyc.com
- Calamares Frito – Fried breaded Calamari with tomato coulis $9.95
- Pan con Aguacate – Fresh avocado and tomato bruschetta served on a toasted baguette $7.95
- Plantain Nachos – Black beans, cheddar cheese, tomatos, red onions, cilantro, line and sour cream $8.95 (add steak or chicken $4)
- Bombitas de Camaron – Coconut breaded shrimp served with pineapple salsa and mango glaze $8.95
- Chicken Wings – deep fried to perfection with choice of Buffalo, Jerk, BBQ style, or naked $6.95
- Empanadas – 3 beef stuffed pastries $6.95
- Puerco Bites – Fried pork shanks with your choice of buffalo, Jerk , or BBq sauce. $7.95
- Tostones – Twice fried plantains with olive and garlic tapenade $5.95
- Maduros – Fried sweet plantains $5.95
- Ceviche $8.95
- Add steak or chicken to any salad – $4
- Cubana – Farmer’s greens, tomatoes, radishes, red onions, lemon basil balsamic vinaigrette $5.95
- Caribbean Caesar – Romaine lettuce, Parmesan cheese, mixed with our Caesar dressing Brazilian nuts and Caribbean spices $6.95
- Aquacate y Pina – Spinach, avacado, grilled pineapples, fried onions, tomatoes, vinaigrette dressing $6.95
- Lola’s Lobster Bisque with whipped potatoes and Applewood smoked bacon Cup $6 / Bowl $8
- Sopa Espinacas con Papa Spinach and potato soup Cup $4 / Bowl $6
- Sopa del Dia Ask about our soup of the day Cup $4 / Bowl $6
- Mar y Tierra (Surf & Turf) – Tender steak, and seafood with yuca mash and seasonal veggies $25.95Churrasco – served with garlic mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetables, drizzled with our home made chimichurry $14.95
- Chicharrones de Pollo – tender pieces of breaded chicken braised with onions, bell peppers, capers, and garnished with fresh avacados $12.95
- Pollo Barracho – Drunken chicken cooked in our special white wine sauce served with pico de gallo, red beans and white rice $10.95
- Chuleta a la Plancha – Grilled pork chop, white rice with black beans, roasted tomatillo salsa, pique $14.95
- Ropa Vieja – Shredded flank steak prepared in our authentic tomato and white wine sauce. Served with your choice of white rice or rice with pigeon peas $10.95
- Mofongo de Camarones, Pollo, or Vaca Fritta – Mashed plantains mixed with our special sauce and spices with your choice of shrimp, chicken, or fried shredded beef $15.95
- Lola’s Snapper – Pan seared red snapper with our Veracruzana Sauce served with white rice and black beans $14.95
- Coconut Tilapia – Perfectly seasoned tilapia simmered in coconut sauce served with black beans rice and seasonal vegetables $13.95
- Rasta Pasta – Roasted garlic chicken breast and finished in a jerk cream fettuccini sauce $10.95, (Add Shrimp $5)
- All sandwiches are served with your choice of Sweet Potatoe fries, seasoned fries, or a side salad. Pan con Bistec – Steak, griddled onion, Amaerican cheese, garlic mayo $8.95
- Cubanito – Shredded pork, ham, turkey, provolone cheese, Swiss cheese, pickles, and Dijon mustard $8.95
- Dominican Chimi – Seasoned ground beef with secret sauce and cabbage $6.95
- Chicken Sandwich – Fried or grilled chicken breast with provolone cheese, griddled onions, tomatos, garlic mayo $8.95
- Tostones $3.95
- White Rice $3.95
- Yuca Fries $4.95
- Sweet Potato Fries $3.50
- Seasoned Fries $3.50
- Black Beans and Rice $3.95
- Red Beans and Rice $3.95
- Rice and Pigeon Peas $3.95
- Maduros $3.50
- Side Salad $2.99
- Cuban Bread with Cilantro Lime $1.75
- Plantain Chips $3.50
- Wilted Spinach with Garlic $3.50
- Coffee $2
- Hot Herbal Tea $2
- Sweet/Unsweet Tea $2
- Bottled Malta $2
- Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Mr. Pibb $2
- Key Lime Pie $5.95
- Chocolate Crème Brule $5.95
- Cheesecake $6.95
- Flan $5.95
- Whopper Buff $4.5
- Whopper Buff – Meal $6.5
- Double Whopper Buff $5.5
- Double Whopper Buff – Meal $7.5
- Bacon & Cheese Whopper Buff $5.5
- Bacon & Cheese Whopper Buff – Meal $7.5
- Buff Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger $6.5
- Buff Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger – Meal $8.5
- Whopper Buff Burger $3
- Whopper Buff Burger – Meal $6
- Big Buff Burger $3.5
- Big Buff Burger – Meal $6.5
- Extra Buff Cheeseburger $4.5
- Extra Buff Cheeseburger – Meal $7
- Buff Original Chicken Sandwich $5
- Buff Original Chicken Sandwich – Meal $7.5
- Buff Tendercrisp Chicken Sandwich $6
- Buff Tendercrisp Chicken Sandwich – Meal $6
- Buff Tendergrill Chicken Sandwich $6
- Buff Tendergrill Chicken Sandwich – Meal $7
- Shrimp Patty $3
- Beef Patty $3
- Chicken Patty $2.5
- Jerk Chicken Patty $3.5
- Chee-zee Beef Patty $2.5
- Spinach Patty $3
- Vegetable Patty $2.5
- Beef Patty with Coco Bread 3.5
- Cocktail Patties $3
- Bun & Cheese 3.5
- Hard Dough $2
- Bread Duck $2.5
- Bread Spiced 3.5
- Bun Sugar $2.5
- Bun Rock $2
- Cake Carrot $2
- Cake Coconut $2.5
- Cake Banana 3.5
- Cake Tutti Fruiti $3
Beef patties recipe: Beef Patties are a childhood favorite of mine. This beef patty with a rich, buttery crust combined with the seasoned meat inside will melt in your mouth and tempt your tastebuds.
INGREDIENTS – Pastry:
- 1lb flour
- 1/2 cup ice cold water
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon of curry powder medium hot
- 1 Teaspoon on turmeric or 1 drop of annotto
INGREDIENTS – Meat:
- 1lb ground beef1 medium onion
- 4 scallion (or 1 more medium onion)
- 2 stalks fresh thyme or 2 tsps ground thyme
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 scotch bonnet pepper (or 1 tbsp curry powder / chilli sauce)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS – Pastry:
- Sieve flour.
- Stir in baking powder, curry powder, salt and turmeric.
- Work the butter and shortening in with fingertips until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Slowly drizzle in the water until the mixture has a dough-like consistency (it should only be slightly sticky)
- Roll the dough in to a ball.
- Wrap in cling film and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS – Meat Filling:
- Cut onion + scallion in to fine pieces.
- Fry gently – so they do not quite get time to brown.
- Add meat, thyme, garlic, peppers (finely chopped), salt, pepper, paprika, sugar and nutmeg.
- Fry until mixture is fairly dry, drain off excess fat if necessary.
- Add water and breadcrumbs, cook until the mixture has a thick, saucy texture.
Combining the pastry with the filling:
- Roll the pastry on a floured board until it is about 1/8 of an inch thick.
- Cut as many circles (about the size of a saucer) out of the dough as you can.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the filling on one side of each pastry circle.
- Moisten the edges of each patty with water and fold pastry over to make a crescent shape. Seal the edge of each patty by crimping with a fork.
- Preheat oven to 375 deg f, 200 C or gas mark 6. Place patties on aluminium foil and cook for 35 minutes (or until golden brown).
- Serve patties either hot or cold (however you like em mon!). If you have any modifications to make this recipe more delicious then feel free to leave a comment.