Cuisinart Custom 14 Food Processor Review
- 1 Cuisinart Custom 14 Food Processor Review
- 1.1 Details of the Cuisinart Custom 14 Food Processor:
- 1.2 Cuisinart Custom 14 food processor reivew
- 1.3 Key Features
- 1.4 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- 1.4.1 1. What is the best Cuisinart Custom 14 Food Processor?
- 1.4.2 2. Is a Cuisinart Custom 14 Food Processor worth buying?
- 1.4.3 3. When should you use a Cuisinart Custom 14 Food Processor?
- 1.4.4 4. How do you shred carrots in a Cuisinart Custom 14 Food Processor?
- 1.4.5 5. How long is a pulse on a Cuisinart Custom 14 Food Processor?
- 1.5 Conclusion:
The Cuisinart Custom 14 Food Processor is an outstanding product by Cuisinart. Cuisinart seems to be the industry leader in food processors. I base this on the fact that they have the most products with great reviews and also numerous reviews on their top products.
It’s a product manufacture that is so well known that I have heard some people use the term Cuisinart to refer to food processor. When I was a kid a food processor seemed like a luxury item these days they sell lower end units that are fairly reasonable as long as you don’t need large capacity. There are some non Cuisinart products that have rave reviews so don’t limit yourself by brand. Focus on the features you feel are important for yourself and your family.
Details of the Cuisinart Custom 14 Food Processor:
Cuisinart Custom 14 food processor reivew
Above all, this food processor is the ideal product in its particular class. Moreover, the food processor comes with a high power induction motor with a peak power of 720-Watts. Besides, this food processor efficiently and easily makes slices, chops, dices, and purees which spares you a lot of time that you need to spend in the kitchen. So, there are three bowls of different sizes, small, medium, and large are present in the food processor.
Moreover, all the parts of the food processor are very durable and reliable which makes the food processor long-lasting. The food processor is very safe to use due to the SealTight System of it. Besides, the mouth feed of the food processor is large enough to take in whole ingredients. Also, the control of the food processor can be done through the touchpad. You can deal with all the requirements of the family with this modern food processor.
- Includes stainless steel Standard slicing disc (4mm), medium shredding disc and stainless steel chopping/mixing blade. Cord length : 36 Inches
- 720-Watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive "on" And "off/pulse" Buttons
- 14-Cup Lexan work bowl; extra-large Feed tube; small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet; dishwasher-safe parts
- 14-Cup Work Bowl
- Powerful 720 Watt Motor
- Extra Large Feed Tube
- Stainless Steel Blades
- 7 Food Prep Functions
- Single Touch Operation
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Legendary Performance
- End User Preferred
- Recipes Included
- STORAGE POCKETS KEEP ATTACHMENTS HANDY: 2 x side pockets, 1 x front pocket, great for storing relative items and leaves a clean look- be it recipe book, and other food processor accessories you'd like...
- KEEP YOUR FOOD PROCESSOR CLEAN AND COVERED: Guard your valuable food processor against dirt, scratches and cat hair, prevent dust bunnies from getting into the cups, keep your food processor always...
- SHAPE-HOLDING DECLUTTER THE MESS: Edges are beautifully piped with coordinating fabric and well stitching. This will hold the shape of your cover on your appliance. Nothing worse than a counter full...
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Constructed with durable material, this food processor cover will stand up nicely without the small appliance in it, and can serve you well for years to come. 2 x loops design easy to...
High Power Motor
The food processor comes with a high power induction motor. The motor delivers power up to 720-watts. This high power of the motor, allows the food processor to process the food in a very short period of time without any kind of problem. Also, the motor is powerful enough to deal with the tough and hard ingredients, even the hardest ingredients do not bother the processing of the food processor.
This food processor can be controlled through control paddles. These control paddles provide a single-touch experience that is easy to clean. With the help of this touchpad you can start, stop, or pause the food processor.
Mouth Feed Tube
A supersize, extra-large feed tube is installed in the food processor. This mouth feed tube allows the users of the food processor to add the whole ingredients as they are without cutting the ingredients into smaller pieces before processing them. This will spare you a lot of time which you need to spend in cutting the ingredients in the past.
Settings of the Pusher
The perfect pusher assembly makes this food processor unique in working. Besides, there is a small pusher inside the large pusher. Also, such kind of assembly makes it possible to add in ingredients of all sizes without any kind of hesitation.
Above all, it has a durable and consistent stainless steel blade present in this particular food processor. Moreover, the stainless steel blade of the food processor fits inside the 14-Cup Lexan work bowl and provides the BladeLock system. Such kind of blade assembly makes it possible to keep the blade in place during the process. Besides, the blade is present to deal with all sizes of the ingredients which are present in the large or medium bowl. The blade efficiently works to process the ingredients.
All the parts of the food processor can be washed in a dishwasher. Besides, the base of the food processor can be cleaned with a wet wipe.
Pros and Cons
The product has been rated 4.7 out of the 5 stars.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. What is the best Cuisinart Custom 14 Food Processor?
This has a 14-cup job bowl that’s huge enough for household food preparation and an extra-large feed tube. So, you won’t need to reduce foods like potatoes to make them fit.
2. Is a Cuisinart Custom 14 Food Processor worth buying?
Do a lot of dish preparation, or you’re chopping-averse, deathly scared of sharp tools like a knife as well as box graters, or uncertain regarding your knife abilities. So, a Custom 14 food processor may be a beneficial acquisition to make cooking faster and usually much more pleasurable.
3. When should you use a Cuisinart Custom 14 Food Processor?
Cuisinart Custom 14 Food processors are additionally great for making pie dough, cutting butter right into flour, cutting up veggies for anything and everything, blending salad dressings, and even making truffle batter (which may be my favorite factor). Besides, the Cuisinart Custom 14 Food processor additionally has an extraordinary way with nuts.
4. How do you shred carrots in a Cuisinart Custom 14 Food Processor?
As soon as the cover and safety and security lid remain in location, switch on the Cuisinart Custom 14 Food Processor. Place the carrot in the extra-large feed tube at the top of the lid. So, utilizing the pusher, push down the carrot versus the shredding blade. Keep pushing it down up until the whole carrot is shredded.
5. How long is a pulse on a Cuisinart Custom 14 Food Processor?
A pulse is perfect for slicing. However, you must hold it for the ideal quantity of time. According to the BA test kitchen area, a one-second pulse is excellent: It’s long enough to perturb the food, yet not as long that it starts to break down as well as liquify.
Above all, we found the Cuisinart Custom 14 food processor to be the most refined food processor from an efficiency point of view throughout our examinations of handling foods of varying durability. Besides, a typical issue among lots of other appliances is a final significant portion of food that the processor just can not appear to minimize.
Read more: Cuisinart DFP 14BCNY Food Processor Review