Top 6 Best Hamilton Beach Food Processor in 2022
- 1 Top 6 Best Hamilton Beach Food Processor in 2022
- 1.1 Top 6 Best Hamilton Beach Food Processor Reviews 2022
- 1.1.1 1. Hamilton Beach 70730 10-Cup Food Processor
- 1.1.2 Hamilton Beach 70725A 12-Cup Food Processor
- 1.1.3 Hamilton Beach 70825 14-Cup Food Processor
- 1.1.4 Hamilton Beach 10-Cup Food Processor (70760)
- 1.1.5 Hamilton Beach 4-Cup Mini Food Processor (70510)
- 1.1.6 Hamilton Beach 70740 8 Cup Food Processor Black
- 1.1.7 Hamilton Beach 70730 vs. 70740
- 1.2 Buying Guide: What to look for in the best Hamilton Beach food processor?
- 1.2.1 Size:
- 1.2.2 Disc options:
- 1.2.3 Special features:
- 1.2.4 Hamilton Beach Food Processor Parts:
- 1.3 Frequently asked questions (FAQs):
- 1.4 Conclusion:
- 1.1 Top 6 Best Hamilton Beach Food Processor Reviews 2022
|1. Hamilton Beach 70730 Food Processor||10-Cup||450 watts||Read Full Reviews|
|2. Hamilton Beach 70725A Food Processor||12-Cup||450 watts||Read Full Reviews|
|3. Hamilton Beach 70825 Food Processor||14-Cup||600 watts||Read Full Reviews|
|4. Hamilton Beach 70760 Food Processor||10-Cup||500 watts||Read Full Reviews|
|5. Hamilton Beach 70510 Mini Food Processor||4-Cup||250 watts||Read Full Reviews|
|Hamilton Beach 70740 Food Processor||8-Cup||450 watts||Read Full Reviews|
Hamilton Beach Inc. is a widely known distributor of small kitchen area appliances, which offers over 35 million tools yearly. The best Hamilton Beach food processor is top quality, with a stylish layout and an optimal dimension that fits any countertop.
They innovate at all times and are devoted to the clients’ contentment. Not surprising that all their consumers are so devoted to them. Maybe you will become one of them?
Several types of food processors for dough offered in the market can handle the kneading well for baking. Besides, some of the best Hamilton Beach food processors come with superior quality. Still, it is possible depending on their performance and capabilities, such as these Hamilton Beach food processors for dough.
So if you are in the market for a food processor, I would highly recommend giving the Hamilton Beach food processor a try. I use them several times a week, and I don’t have any complaints.
It has changed how I prepare food and save me a lot of time in the kitchen. Here is a list of the best Hamilton Beach food processors currently available on Amazon.
Top 6 Best Hamilton Beach Food Processor Reviews 2022
1. Hamilton Beach 70730 10-Cup Food Processor
- Bowl scraper attachment: Special attachment scrapes the sides of the bowl to keep ingredients close to the blades for more even results and to save you time when chopping or pureeing — no need to...
- 10 cup capacity: The generous 10 cup bowl can handle large volumes of foods without having to stop to empty it
- Large feed chute: Can fit large foods like a whole block of cheese for quick, easy processing and less prep time
- Versatility of a food processor, food chopper and vegetable chopper: Reversible stainless steel disc slices and shreds, while the stainless steel s-blade chops, mixes and purees
Overall this food processor did get excellent reviews. The Hamilton Beach 70730 10-Cup Food Processor is well powered, quiet, and efficient.
Also, the Hamilton Beach 10-Cup Food Processor makes everyday kitchen tasks more comfortable and does everything you expect a food processor to do.
Besides, the best Hamilton Beach food processor comes with all of the accessories you need to get started, and you have the option to buy more additions in the future.
The Hamilton Beach 70730 food processor also comes with the essential slicing, shredding, and kneading accessories that you will want to get started.
And, this best Hamilton Beach food processor a robust and reliable machine. Most users say this food processor handles everything without straining, even when kneading large amounts of dough.
So, the best Hamilton Beach food processor is well suited for bread making, not only because of its powerful 450 watts. But also because this best Hamilton Beach food processor has a dough blade and setting to knead the dough.
Most reviewers, this is a kitchen workhorse designed to help you make light work of preparing meals quickly. The wide-mouth feed tube combined with a 10-cup bowl means you won’t have to pre-cut food as another mini food processor.
The blade locks into place to make it easy to pour the food into the bowl while the blade stays in place. This product has a compact design, so it is not going to take up your entire countertop.
- A large feed chute means less prep work.
- 10-Cup capacity bowl.
- 450 watts motor with two pulse speeds.
- Reversible shredding/slicing disc.
- Bowl scraper attachment.
- S-blade stainless steel for chopping, mixing, and pureeing.
- BPA-Free and dishwasher-safe bowl.
- 1-year limited warranty.
The biggest pro is the built-in scraper. It rests on top of the central blade shaft and has three arms that slide along the sides of the bowl to scrape away any food that the spinning blade doesn’t get.
This convenient feature can be used safely both during and after processing. With precision and speed, it allows for less waste, and it has two speeds for better control. The bowl is also free of the harmful chemical Bisphenol A (BPA).
This model is easy to clean, and the suction cups on the bottom keep it from sliding out of place on the counter. Buyers should remember, however, that this is not a blender. If it is used to mix drinks, there may be some spillage.
The chopping blade is very sensitive and must be watched carefully, as too much chopping can produce unwanted puree. The user must slice carrots, zucchini, and squash to fit into the feed chute.
However, aside from these minor concerns, the Hamilton Beach 70730 Food Processor is an excellent machine for money.
WHO WILL LIKE THE Hamilton Beach 70730 Bowl Scraper Food Processor?
This food processor is strong and crushes everything, so what’s not to like? It’s not the top of the line, but it doesn’t look or perform like a cheap item. It’s just as good or better than the more expensive models.
Hamilton Beach 70725A 12-Cup Food Processor
- Prep the freshest ingredients: A powerful 450 watt motor and 2 speeds plus pulse control save you time and money
- Simple to assemble and use: Stack and snap design requires no difficult twisting or locking; A simple function guide is printed on the food processor for ease of use
- 12 cup capacity: Sealed bowl helps prevent leaks when mixing liquids; Dimensions (inches) 16.25 H X 9.55 W X 8.76 D; BPA free in all food zones
- Stainless steel blades: S-blade and reversible slice & shred disc chop, slice, shred, mix and puree just about anything
The Hamilton Beach 70725A food processor is compact and reasonable in size. In addition, it also has a professional design, so it is suitable for all kitchen spaces. We would recommend this Hamilton Beach 12-Cup food processor if this model is an essential consideration for you.
A food processor’s system that can be easily operated is often another factor in buying options. You want something quick and simple that allows you to quickly resume the rest of the cooking or food preparation when you want to prepare food.
The Hamilton Beach 70725A is straightforward to use and has a more compact design. If this is your first food processor, then this model is highly recommended.
Another essential function of this Hamilton Beach food processor is its ability to handle food in a batch. This is complemented by its large feeding tube, and this design helps to grab large food blocks like fruits and vegetables – reducing the need for chopping before it is put into the bowl.
People often consider the power of a food processor when choosing a brand new model, and the Hamilton Beach 70725 has 450 watts of voltage with two speeds – it can do a lot of your cooking.
Besides, this product has a 12-cup working bat to prepare a family meal with six members. This is a product worth considering as it has a compact design but does many cooking tasks. [pdf]
Furthermore, the price of this food processor is affordable and suitable for all needs. The Hamilton Beach 70725A is compact and reasonable in size. Besides, it also has a professional design, so it is ideal for all kitchen spaces.
We would recommend this Hamilton Beach 12-Cup food processor if this model is an essential consideration for you.
- Powerful 450-watt motor with 2-speed.
- Easy stack and snap assembly.
- A largemouth feed tube reduces pre-cutting.
- 12-Cup work bowl.
- Reversible slice/shred disk
- Unique and compact design.
- A sealed bowl with a pour spout prevents leaks.
- Simple function guide.
- 1-year limited warranty.
Comparison: Hamilton Beach 70725a vs 70730
Hamilton Beach 70825 14-Cup Food Processor
- Easy assemble. No twisting required with the Stack & Snap design - the 14 Cup, BPA-free bowl stacks directly on the base.
- 5 Attachments and Storage Case: Dice, Slice, Shred, Knead, Chop, MIX and Puree, Then Easily Store the Attachments in a Storage Case.
- 1/2" Dicing and Adjustable Slicing Blades: Get 1/2" Uniform Dicing and Select From 14 Thickness Settings on the Adjustable Slicing Blade.
- 3-In-1 Big Mouth Feed Tube: Large Tube Fits Whole Foods for Less Precutting - 2 Smaller Tubes Hold Thin Foods Upright.
The Hamilton Beach 70825 14-Cup Food Processor is a premium option for a food processor with a compact design. The best Hamilton Beach food processors always have the best-rated budget-friendly models.
Most home cooks choose this model as first-time food processor users, and the majority love its convenience. Many reviewers call this handy machine effective, fast, and powerful.
Most people enjoy having such a 14-Cup large-capacity of this compact food processor. Besides, this 14 cup work bowl with a pour spout is also BPA-free, so you can freely prepare healthy dishes for your family.
They love the included adjustable slicing blades and select 14 thickness settings on the flexible slicing blade.
The 3-in-1 big mouth feed tube is also a favorite, as the best Hamilton Beach food processor reduces the need for pre-cut veggies.
The massive tube fits whole foods for less pre-cutting, while two smaller tubes hold thin foods upright. Most reviewers say this is a huge time-saver in the kitchen and love the convenience it offers.
With a powerful 600-watt motor combined with one of 5 attachments, this best Hamilton Beach food processor can do most of the cooking tasks you love, such as dice, slice, shred, knead, chop, mix and puree. [manual]
Many cooks use a blender for liquids and a food processor for tangible items, so this will not be an issue for everyone. But be advised that the maximum liquid capacity for this unit is somewhere between 8 cups.
Besides, the electronic touchpad features two speeds of pulse and easy-to-read function icons to eliminate guesswork.
So you can quickly cook and make no mistakes when it comes to the cooking jobs you require. This best Hamilton Beach food processor has a heavy-duty construction to be an optimal choice for every kitchen.
- It includes five attachments and a storage case.
- Maximum liquid capacity up to 8 cups.
- 14 cup capacity bowl with pour spout and a leak-free seal.
- Dishwasher-safe blades, BPA-free bowl, and lid.
- The function guide eliminates the guesswork.
- Easy-clean electronic touchpad controls with LED.
- Powerful 600 Watt motor with two speeds plus pulse.
- 3-in-1 largemouth feed tube (large tube fits whole foods for less precutting, and two smaller tubes hold thin foods upright).
- Attached storage case for accessories.
- 5-year limited warranty.
See Also: ninja 1500 watt blender review.
Hamilton Beach 10-Cup Food Processor (70760)
Most reviewers thought this Hamilton Beach 70760 10-Cup Food Processor offered a lot of value for the money. At only 7 lbs, it’s easy to move this budget-friendly option from cupboard to counter.
The best Hamilton Beach food processor has rubber feet suction to hold it in place since it doesn’t have enough weight to provide stability on its own.
This is a good option for someone who doesn’t cook often but still wants the convenience a food processor can offer even though it is a full-sized model. Expectations for this unit should be formed accordingly.
The reviews show this to be an excellent machine for the price range. Just don’t take that to mean that this is the best one available; it is not. You are not likely to be disappointed unless you buy this machine expecting it to perform like a $200 – $300 model.
Most users love the powerful 500-Wattsyet quiet motor. This has an induction motor, so don’t be fooled by the low wattage.
Induction motors are more powerful, durable, and efficient than standard motors; induction motors are also more expensive. People love the versatility offered by the reversible slice and shred discs.
So, you won’t have to buy a bunch of discs to get the thickness you desire. With a 500-watts engine combined with a large feed tube, you can perform various kitchen tasks such as chop onions, mix sauces, grate cheese, shred cabbage, prepare pesto, or slice salad ingredients in seconds. During, reviewers marveled at the consistent results and super-sharp blades. [pdf]
- Powerful 500 Watts.
- It weighs 7.00 lbs.
- 10-Cup work bowl.
- Reversible slice/shred disc and chopping blade.
- The material of stainless steel.
- Easy-to-use speed switch and pulse control.
- Cord storage area.
- Compact storage.
- Bowl and parts are dishwasher safe.
- 1-year limited warranty.
Hamilton Beach 4-Cup Mini Food Processor (70510)
- VERSATILE & COMPACT 4 CUP FOOD PROCESSOR: Chop and puree food, blend smoothies, and slice or shred vegetables and cheese with this versatile Hamilton Beach food processor. Its compact design is...
- PREVENT SPILLS WITH 4 CUP LEAK-PROOF BOWL: The leak-proof bowl holds 4 cups and has a pour spout that's great for serving smoothies and processing liquids without spills.
- SUPERIOR CHOPPING & BLENDING RESULTS: With a stainless steel quad blade and powerful motor, you'll get great results whether you're chopping or blending. The reversible disc is ideal for slicing and...
- EASY STACK & SNAP ASSEMBLY. The unique design of this small chopper/food processor and smoothie blender requires no difficult twist locking. The bowl stacks easily on the base and intuitive clips...
This is a very economical option that offers the functions of a high-end model. That is not to say it will perform as well as a $200 or over $300 machine.
The Hamilton Beach 70510 4-Cup mini food processor doesn’t have the power to compete with those food processors. And this food processor only has a shipping weight of 3.50 lbs.
So this means it won’t be as heavy-duty as a more expensive machine twice as heavy. These best Hamilton Beach food processors also come with a reversible shredding/slicing disc and a chopping blade to do well with cooking tasks like chops, purees, blends, slices, and shreds. Besides, most reviewers say it does a great job and is a very welcome addition to the kitchen.
This is a good option for someone on a budget looking for a versatile and compact food processor. This is not the best food processor out there, but this best mini food processor is the best in this price range.
The negative reviews refer to this machine as flimsy and noisy, which the pity is you can’t expect it to be quieter at this price point. But the advantage of this product is that it has a 4-cup work bowl with a pour spout for mess-free pouring.
Moreover, a sealed drive shaft prevents leaks and makes cleaning easy. Besides, this Hamilton Beach food processor has a sealed lid that prevents leaks when processing liquids.
And the Hamilton Beach 4-Cup mini food processor weighs about 3.50 lbs; high-end models are typically about three times heavier.
You aren’t going to get the same heavy-duty parts and construction as you would with a machine that costs ten times as much as this Hamilton Beach.
But this is a good, low-cost option for someone either starting in the world of food processing or on a very tight budget as long as you have realistic expectations.
- Mini bowl with 4-cup capacity.
- 250-Watts motor.
- Reversible slicing/shredding disc.
- Versatile and compact design.
- Easy Stack & Snap assembly.
- Stainless steel Quad-blade for chopping, pureeing, blending, slicing, and shredding.
- A large chute fits a whole block of cheese.
- The sealed lid prevents leaks when processing liquids.
- Simple function guide.
- Cord storage.
- Dishwasher-safe blades, bowl, and lid.
- 1-year limited warranty.
Hamilton Beach 70740 8 Cup Food Processor Black
- SPEND LESS TIME ON PREP IN THE KITCHEN: Food processor makes quick, easy work of common kitchen prep work like shredding cheese, slicing veggies and pureeing pestos and dips.
- 8 CUP CAPACITY: The 8 cup bowl is large enough to handle most jobs but small enough for easy storage.
- LARGE FEED CHUTE: Can fit large foods like a whole block of cheese for quick, easy processing and less prep time.
- VERSATILITY OF A FOOD PROCESSOR, FOOD CHOPPER AND VEGETABLE CHOPPER: Reversible disc slices and shreds, while the stainless steel s-blade chops, mixes and purees.
A good food processor will make food preparation easier in a variety of ways. Getting food ready in a fraction of the time you can do it by hand can be a great convenience.
To get a food processor that will serve you well, consider the tasks you want to use it for and compare that with the features and functions of the machine.
- 450-watt motor
- Two speeds plus pulse function
- 8-cup work bowl
- Extra-large feed chute
- The lid locks into place
- Stainless steel shredding disc
- Stainless steel cutting blade
- Food pusher
- Flip over the lid for convenient storage
- Dishwasher safe parts
- 1-year limited warranty from the manufacturer
Pros and Cons of this Food Processor
For the price, this Hamilton Beach 70740 is one of the best appliances available. It does everything you expect and more.
Hamilton Beach 70740 8 cup food processor has a powerful motor with two speeds and slices vegetables in seconds. This food processor can also be great for grating cheese, mixing, chopping nuts, and grinding spices.
It comes with a large feed chute and pusher, which means less pre-cutting and continuous feed action. For ease of use, this is one of the better machines that you will find.
It sets up easily, and it can also be cleaned with little effort. It also appears to be very well made and durable, which helps to add to the value of this appliance.
It should last the consumer a long time if they take care of it. A similar food processor is the Black & Decker FP1600B 8-Cup Food Processor with an eight-cup capacity.
These two processors have the same motor, same capacity and are virtually the same price, with the Hamilton Beach model being slightly more expensive. It’s a matter of which model you like best.
What is the Hamilton Beach 8-cup food processor good for?
For food preparation, you will find few machines that can compare to this one. It can slice, chop, dice and shred even the toughest of foods. For fruits and vegetables, it can chop, slice and puree in a matter of no time.
It can be great for mixing soups and sauces, and it can also make grated cheese and chopped nuts. The large work bowl can also make this great if you prepare food for a group of people.
Consumers will love the options that they get from this machine. This is a great food processor that can serve any home well. It provides high-quality results on a variety of foods and across many different functions.
Along with that, this machine provides a very user-friendly experience. The Hamilton Beach Brands food processor has excellent performance and versatility at a very low price.
Buying Guide: What to look for in the best Hamilton Beach food processor?
When you are concerned about choosing a food processing machine, size comes first. A large food processor definitely won’t do a great job processing small volumes of food, and getting rid of a small mixer can always aggravate. As a result, some food processors deal with the problem by including bowls of different sizes.
It’s great to have alternatives for different shredding as well as additional slicing dimensions. Nevertheless, if a food mill features plenty of discs, you need to uncover a location to save them.
Some mixers have relatively easy fix blades with different measurements or functions, while others have disks with adaptable reducing dimensions. Do you require numerous disc choices?
Specifically, how will you use your best Hamilton Beach food processor? Do you desire unique alternatives, or will a fundamental model fit your needs?
While primarily, every food processor has a cutting blade and can cut or grate using a disc. Some layouts could have distinct features like a supporting recipe application or countless color alternatives.
Hamilton Beach Food Processor Parts:
The good thing about Hamilton Beach Food Processors is that there are no problems finding parts for their present-day products.
A lot of dealers make room for the add-ons as well as parts for the most up-to-date products. However, it can get slightly harder on older products, considering those no longer produced.
A few larger local dealers might have some older parts, and you can always look at it with Hamilton Beach headquarters. But if both those options do not have the Hamilton Beach Food Processor parts you need, it becomes more challenging to locate what you need.
Hamilton Beach Food Processor parts – Earlier models:
Those who have a product out of production for a long time may have difficulty obtaining a new part. However, some places may have some used products to purchase at low cost and obtain the various components you need. Look through online stores such as eBay or Amazon and check to see if any used versions which are similar or interchangeable are available for sale.
It’s also possible to list it in the “Wish list” category to allow others to respond. At least you forget to keep your eye on resale shops, yard sales, and flea markets for the versions that may possess the parts.
Hamilton Beach Food Processor parts – Replaced models:
Some products have more advanced and sophisticated versions. Determine if the more recent version parts will fit your older model. It’s less expensive for the manufacturer to keep many existing parts, add features, or make cosmetic modifications to updated versions.
Hamilton Beach Food Processor parts – Current models:
Hamilton Beach is good about having both add-ons and replacement parts readily available for any current product. Seek advice from your local dealer first to see if they have it in stock because they can probably order it for you.
The majority of the large retailers that sell the Hamilton Beach models may possess the part you need right in stock.
Hamilton Beach Food Processor parts – Get a new one:
Like many kitchen appliances, sometimes the product is just aged, and there’s no point in trying to fix them. If the expense is equivalent to changing with a newer product, that might be your most effective long-term alternative.
If you spend weeks without your preferred kitchen tool, then that isn’t a good thing. And in case you locate the part, another part may soon fail, which brings you back to where you left off. The majority of the newer products have become reasonably priced and also carry a warrant.
Hamilton Beach Food Processors save time with powerful, easy-to-use products. They are the utmost kitchen appliances that can be used when cooking for two or a larger family meal.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs):
How do I start a Hamilton Beach food processor?
There is a safety feature on this best Hamilton Beach food processor that prevents the motor from engaging if the lid is not locked into the proper position. The problem is, the lid can be locked into another position, giving the impression that everything is ready to go.
But if it is not in the position shown in the manual, the unit will not turn on. Many people thought their food processors were defective until they figured this out.
Besides, one reviewer received her Hamilton Beach for free from someone who said it never worked and could not return it. So, she researched common problems with the model and got it working right away by adequately positioning the lid.
How to use a Hamilton Beach food processor?
The best Hamilton Beach food processors can do whatever other than, in fact cooking your meal. Also, below are some quick suggestions on how to use it to its optimum opportunity.
How to use the Hamilton Beach food processor? If you want a detailed understanding of using the Hamilton Beach food processor, you can check out our article with this title.
Chop dry ingredients:
Utilize the pulse attribute to cut more giant foods right into small products. Press as well as launch the button up till you’ve reached the needed size. So it can do speedy food handling with anything from onions, carrots to nuts.
Puree wet ingredients:
Above all, use the puree setting to incorporate wet and entirely dry ingredients and develop an emulsified uniformity. Hummus, for instance, is extremely simple to make in your processor.
Mix and blend ingredients:
Remember when we were discussing bread? Your Hamilton Beach food handlers make the savory dishes easy. And, you can make cookie or bread dough or knead bread dough in your processor. As the blades can chop as well as blend cold butter right into dehydrated energetic ingredients.
Don’t mash potatoes:
Please do not mash potatoes in your food mill. Cut, shred or grate raw potatoes. Nonetheless, do not use the home appliance on prepared potatoes.
When you use a sharp blade to mash potatoes, it breaks down the prepared veggie enzymes and makes them unpredictable. This results in the potato losing all its nutrients as well as its taste.
Is a meat processor dishwasher safe?
The best Hamilton Beach food processors, such as those in the review above, have detachable parts. What’s more, these parts can securely be washed in the dishwasher, making cleaning very easy. Even the ones made of glass are durable enough to hold up to the dishwasher’s heat. [source]
Currently, you see why it is so tough to pick one of these items. They all are exceptional. In between them, differences are so minor that virtually even does not exist.
You will have a hard job. Probably is the most effective to follow your preference, whether you like extra powerful or much more ability dimension device.
And also, then will undoubtedly be so hard to determine. But you can be sure that any one of them is excellent. So, choose the one that you like the most and appreciate it every day.
The best Hamilton Beach food processors make more sense than a blender. And the best handlers on Hamilton Beach will take a few steps and make life in the cooking area enjoyable.
Amateurs and professional chefs will perform cooking tasks using their favorite Hamilton Beach products while also highly skilled. So they create the makers that make unbelievable soups, creamy sauces, and chicken figurines for your garden meal.
- How To Use the Hamilton Beach Food Processor?
- Quiet Food Processor
- Food Processor With Dough Blade
- Ninja Food Processor
- Cuisinart 14 Cup Food Processor