How To Make Pizza Dough In A Food Processor?
You are looking for the necessary information regarding the best homemade pizza. That might be the question, “How to make pizza dough in a food processor?“. You absolutely can perform the task of kneading dough to make pizza at your home. You only need a food processor for dough.
With a food processor, you can make pizza in just a few hours without too much effort. So you will find our calf instructions completely easy to do. You will have a delicious and flavorful pizza to enjoy with your family.
How To Make Pizza Dough In A Food Processor?
To knead the pizza dough, the table must follow the following steps to make a desired dough:
- 350 grams/0.77 lb of white flour type “00”. This amount of flour is calculated for a standard baking pan 40cm x 33cm/ 16 in x 13 in.
- Put the above powder in your food processor for dough.
- Add a small spoon of salt into your flour to the food processor for dough.
- Take a cube of brewer’s yeast. In the absence of it, you can do it with baking powder.
- Put 15 g/ 0.5 oz of your brewer’s yeast, or baking powder (read the indications on the pack), into a small bowl with – 1.5 dl/ 0.31 pt (US) – of middle-hot water and helps it melts using your hands. In the end, it must be completely melted.
- Add to your flour with salt something like 4 big spoons of olive oil.
- Add to your flour the water with brewer’s yeast. Do not put all the water in one. Put more than the half at first. When you are doing the next step, add more, if needed, to form a solid but soft material.
- Now, you use a food processor to mix everything with the push of a button until it becomes a single material. This can be a bit difficult the first time you do it because the dough will stick to the blade, and you have to work a little bit to mix everything, but anyone can get it done. This step will take 3-4 minutes.
That’s a perfect result! You might not do it like this the first time you try, but it doesn’t matter. The only important thing is that your ingredients are well mixed up. It’s possible that you can’t even put it on your hand like in the picture because it’s too soft, but it doesn’t matter.
Cover your pizza with a cover (the warmer, the better) and leave your pizza to rise in a place with a constant temperature (ideal 30-35° C/ 86-95° F) draft-free for 4 to 5 hours.
How to Make Pizza Dough Without Yeast?
There are many reasons why people would want to know how to make pizza dough without yeast. For many, they do not have the time to make the dough rise in time for dinner. Remember, this is a crust that must be given time to make it go into full bloom.
On the other hand, sometimes you just simply want to try it out, or perhaps you do not have enough yeast to make it part of the dough. The main difference is that those pizzas with yeast will rise better and will give an appearance of being full. When this happens, you may feel that the dough is a little bland on the side.
When this happens, you need to add additional ingredients to the dish that will help you get more flavor. Add some herbs and spices to the pizza, so that the dough will taste better than the plain ones.
Oregano and basil are some great examples of herbs that will add a bit of spice to your otherwise plain dough. It would always work well if you try a little experiment every now and then to see how to make pizza dough without yeast will work.
How to do it?
Some pizza makers will learn how to make pizza dough without yeast so that they can keep it in their freezers for longer periods of time. Just cover it up with foils, and then you can stack them in the freezer to keep them from spoiling.
When you have need of them, you can simply thaw them out and cook them for dinner or for snacks. The way to make the pizza dough without yeast is actually quite easy to do. All you need are the following ingredients:
- Two cups of all purpose flour
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- Two thirds cup of milk
- Six tablespoons of olive oil
- Two teaspoons of baking powder
When you have all these ingredients, you need to mix them together quite well. In a large bowl, stir the ingredients until the dough begins to form. The texture cannot get too dry and not too wet as you need to knead this to get better forms.
The kneading can stop when the dough begins to smooth out, and you can shape them into a ball. Then shape the dough into the pie crust circle and then simply put on the toppings you desire, and simply enjoy your pizza, and the time spent learning how to make pizza dough without yeast.
- Can You Freeze Scalloped Potatoes?
- What To Serve With Sloppy Joes?
- What Goes Good With Cornbread?
- Can You Knead Dough In A Food Processor