How To Use Kitchenaid Food Processor Attachments?
- 1 How To Use Kitchenaid Food Processor Attachments?
- 1.1 How To Use Kitchenaid Food Processor Attachments?
- 1.2 How to use the shredding disc?
- 1.3 How to use the julienne disc?
- 1.4 How to use the adjustable slicing disc?
- 1.5 How to use the dicing disc and blade?
- 1.6 Installing the dicing disc and blade
If you are looking for information about food processor attachments, especially to answer questions like “How to use KitchenAid food processor attachments?“. Before using them, there are some notes that you need to learn first. Information is also included in the manuals accompanying the product you purchased.
Also, before using these ingredients for the first time, wash all accessories and components by hand or in a dishwasher and dry them.
How To Use Kitchenaid Food Processor Attachments?
It is also essential to pay attention to avoid damaging the food processor attachments. That is, you do not immerse the operational base in water or liquid for even a few seconds.
How to use the shredding disc?
The KitchenAid food processor’s shredding disc is sometimes can call the grating disc. A shredding disc can use to shred your food quickly. To use it, you just need to put the food through the feeding tube on the lid as well as the first time it touches the disc.
It will crumble the food before dropping it into the food processor. Shredding disc can quickly and effectively chop carrots to make carrot cake. Alternatively, you can use it to shred cabbage or broccoli for your favorite crunchy salad.
Installing the reversible shredding disc:
- The first step is to put the liner right into the accessory assembly. And make sure that the feed hose and liner lie correctly.
- Next, slide the disc adapter into the drive leg.
- This step is crucial so that all previous operations are wasted with no effort. So keep the reversible cutting disc with 2 fingers holding the section that you want to face up. Next, insert the disc into the disc adapter by inserting the adapter through the hole in the disc’s bottom until it is positioned close to the liner.
- Finally, you must attach the lid by turning counter-clockwise, and of course. And make sure the lid is in place to start using it.
How to use the julienne disc?
The KitchenAid food processor’s julienne disc is always stainless steel, so it has a long service life. Besides, it is made to produce superb fine julienne and chipping. It’s intuitive to use, and its smooth size makes it perfect for cutting food into long thin strips with a julienne design.
This part is great for preparing all kinds of ingredients for cuisine. Use the julienne disc to create crunchy dishes for dips, chewy salads, veggies for stir-fries, salads as well as scrumptious Baton carrots, garnishes, and more. Therefore it helps to make your family’s meals more delicious.
Installing the julienne disc:
- The first step is to place the liner on the accessory assembly to make sure that the feed hose, as well as the liner, exist flat with each other.
- Second, you need to move the disc adapter to the correct position’s drive pins.
- In this third step, hold the julienne disc with 2 fingers to face up the smaller side of the hole. You need to insert the disc into the disc adapter by inserting the adapter through the hole in the disc’s bottom until it can position against the liner.
- This last step we always remember is to install the cap by turning counter-clockwise. All of this is to ensure it stays in place before any food ingredients are inserted.
How to use the adjustable slicing disc?
The slicing disc is also comparable to the shredding disc that came with the device. They are similar in that they are on the top of the food handler’s work bowl, and the food can pass through the feeding tube for cutting. So you can use this slicing disc to thin Brussels sprouts for stir-fries, onions, potato Dauphinoise, as well as your favorite salads.
Installing the adjustable slicing disc
- For accessories attached to this, you put the liner on the accessory assembly. So, that the feeding tube and the liner in line with each other.
- This second step is to hold the cutting disc by holding your finger and lower it to the drive latch to fix the position. Next, you will need to screw up the disc/drive adapter until it falls in place, so they are secure.
- Third step, we will set the desired cutting density or slice thickness by moving the outer handle left for thinner pieces or thicker pieces.
- Finally, please attach the cover firmly and in position by turning counter-clockwise.
How to use the dicing disc and blade?
For the dicing disc that comes with the KitchenAid 12 Cup food processor, you can use it for chopping, shredding, cutting, slicing, waving, dicing, crushing, etc. This part will save you energy as well as time. It is also easy to operate and practical for beginners.
S-shaped blade is sometimes also called a Sabatier blade. Besides, it is the most popular blade you can use most while using your KitchenAid food processor. Moreover, you can see how it works right in the mining device.
However, you will need to keep in mind its primary goal before fitting it into the work bowl. This part is for kneading, grinding, cutting, slicing, mixing, whipping, and more.
Plastic dough blade:
While you can use an S-shaped blade to the dough for your cakes, the plastic dough blade will go over the same thing. This part features a design with fewer curved paddles, as well as it’s made of plastic.
Hence, allow it to do the massage dough better instead of just cutting into a dough like an S-shaped blade. In fact, many people know the use of plastic dough blades. And often use them to make focaccia and even pasta for their whole family.
Installing the dicing disc and blade
- You need to put the liner right into the accessory assembly first so that the feed tube aligns and the liner is also horizontal with it.
- The next thing to do is hold the dicing disc with the center hole and the disc’s edge towards the chute lip. Put it down!. This means you place the disc on top of the liner to ensure that the metal gauge aligns with the liner feed hose.
- Next, mount the blade on the top of the dicing disc by moving it onto the drive latch so that it is in place.
- Finally, you need to attach the cover by turning it anticlockwise, and the lid will now be in place.
- [TOP 8] Best Ninja Food Processor Reviews in 2021
- [TOP 3] Best Breville Food Processor Reviews in 2021
- [TOP 5] Best Hamilton Beach Food Processor Reviews in 2021