Ninja Professional 1500 Watts Review
- 1 Ninja Professional 1500 Watts Review
- 1.1 Product Description:
- 1.2 Key Features
- 1.3 Positives of the Ninja Professional 1500 Watts:
- 1.4 Negatives of the Ninja Professional 1500 Watts:
- 1.5 What’s In The Package:
- 1.6 The Different Configurations:
- 1.7 How Well Does the Ninja Professional 1500 Work?
- 1.8 Features of Ninja Professional 1500
- 1.9 Pros and Cons of the Ninja Ninja Professional 1500 Watts
- 1.10 What the Ninja Ninja Professional 1500 Watts to get?
- 1.11 Conclusion:
The Ninja Professional 1500 Watts is a convenient cooking unit that will be able to juice, blend, process foods, and mix dough. Due to the various functions, it will be possible to discard numerous appliances that are taking up counter space. With this modern blender it will help you to process your fruits and vegetables in no time. Therefore, you will have perfect and healthy juices and smoothies.
The Ninja Professional 1500 Watts is one of the best on the market – or at least so they say. We all want to be healthy and we all know that this means eating plenty of fruits and vegetables. These are packed full of nutrients, vitamins and minerals. However, as much as we know that we should do this, ordering a pizza still is simpler, and surely the sweetcorn and onion toppings count, right?
Unfortunately, the truth is that preparing healthy food is a lot of work. This is why the Ninja Professional 1500, a creation by Euro-Pro, was developed. This machine is supposed to help everybody eat healthy food in a way that doesn’t mean spending hours and hours in the kitchen. This sounds absolutely wonderful, but is it as good as it looks? Hopefully, this review will help you make your own decision.
Before getting into the nitty-gritty, it would be paramount to note that there are indeed several versions of Ninja Professional 1500. You will come across varying models of the appliances, primarily distinguished by the attachments they come with.
- 72 ounce total crushing pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies; 2 horsepower
- Eight cup food processor bowl provides perfect, even chopping and makes up to 2 pounds of dough in 30 seconds
- Two 16 ounce Nutri Ninja cups with to go lids are perfect for creating personalized, nutrient rich drinks to take on the go
- Dishwasher safe and BPA free parts
Similar to most kitchen appliances, you will likely get confused by the numerous parts and pieces on unboxing the Ninja Professional 1500. It however gets easier once you get all items out of the box and thus you can embark on figuring out how to use it. Essentially, here is what you will find in your Ninja Professional 1500.
- The Owner’s Guide
- The Base
- The Inspiration Guide (a recipe book of some sorts)
- The Quick Start Guide
- 72 oz. blender jar
- Blade and lid for 72 oz. blender jar
- 8-cup food processor bowl
- Blade, lid, and dough hook for 8-cup bowl
- Mini-prep bowl (24 ounce)
- A blade and sizable spindle to link the mini-prep bowl to the 8-cup bowl
- (2) 16-Oz. single-serve cups and lids
- 1 blade unit for single serve cups
As stated earlier, there are varying models but you will find a host of other attachments sold separately to capitalize on the product’s full potential. Attachments for grating or shredding applications for instance, would come of great use if you seek a do-it-all monster, thus advisable to buy them even if in future.
Positives of the Ninja Professional 1500 Watts:
The Ninja Professional 1500 Watts features Total Crushing Technology for maximum power to pulverize ice and food – even the seeds of lemons, raspberries, and strawberries. It will quickly blend ingredients in smoothies, sauces, and dips. The Nutrient and Vitamin Extraction delivers tasty, nutritious beverages from whole fruits and vegetables. The dough blade lets you mix two pounds of dough in just 30 seconds.
The 8-cup bowl nests in the larger bowl during use. It’s has a type design for those times when you don’t have enough food to use the big bowl. But, you want to take advantage of the chopping blade. The individual cup blade will grind a cup of ice in 2-3 seconds. A tight seal prevents leaking. The Ninja Professional 1500 Watts is a breeze to clean, because it breaks down completely, and the parts are dishwasher-safe. It’s also easy to use, because the settings are clearly displayed on the base, and suction cups on the bottom keep the unit standing solidly on your counter.
Negatives of the Ninja Professional 1500 Watts:
It may be a little tricky at first to learn how to get the red light (signaling that the blender is properly in place and ready to go) to come on. If food is already in the blender, but the blade isn’t secured correctly, you’ll have to empty it and start over. This machine will blend practically anything. However, if you don’t peel your fruits and vegetables, you will find small bits of tough peel in your smoothie. In addition, the blades have trouble with stringy fruits like mangos.
After many requests I’ve decided to try out Ninja’s newest product – the Ninja 1500w. This contraption in summary is like the “Swiss-army knife” of kitchen appliances, taking the standard blender, juicer, processor, and mixer, and transforming them into one powerful cohesive unit.
The Ninja Professional 1500 arrived 3 weeks ago after I bought it from the official website for cheap price, and I’ve since been testing a variety of blends including fruit smoothies, carrot juice, peanut butter, and crushed ice for party drinks.
After a thorough review and some experience with the product, I’ve come to know all of its little quirks (good & bad), and to appreciate such magnificent craftsmanship. I know you’ve guys been patient with me, so lets get this review started!
What’s In The Package:
Like any new product, the first step is to get the thing will unbox and then to play around with it until you’ve figured out how it works. Luckily the Ninja 1500w box is packaged conveniently, and the parts will assemble. So, you don’t have to do any guessing with what each part goes with. There’s also directions if you need them. Anyway, here’s what’s in the box.
The Different Configurations:
With a multitude of parts there’s quite a lot of different configurations you can choose from. I’ll walk you through them.
1. Single Serve Blending Configuration
To the far right on the control panel is a “Single Serve” option which is used for the single serve cup. This button, unlike the other three (Dough, Blend, & Crush), is automatically set to a pulse. This means you have to hold down the button continuously to blend. The manual pulse feature is especially helpful when you’re gauging the severity of your desired blend, and when you need to quickly cut something up. Unlike the Ninja Pulse Blender which requires you to hold down the single serve cup, the Ninja 1500w just blends with the push of a button.
2. Food Processor Configuration (Large, 8-cup bowl)
The Ninja 1500w (the model before the “Mega”) had one flaw that drove me and other owners crazy. They shaped the bowl in a square fashion, which led to gunk getting trapped in the corners. With the now and improved Ninja 1500w this problem is now no longer. The newer system now has a more round bowl – which makes complete sense.
3. 72 oz. Blender Jar Configuration
At last we have the standard blender. The Ninja 1500w really hasn’t evolved a whole lot from the normal Ninja Kitchen System and Ninja NJ600 Pro Blender because the design already was near perfect. A few adjustments were made for the single serve cups. But, other than that it’s just like any other great Ninja 1500w.
How Well Does the Ninja Professional 1500 Work?
In summary, like most of Ninja’s products, the Ninja Professional 1500 Watts works wonders. There’s very few products where the claims on the packaging don’t lie, and the Ninja Mega Kitchen System is one of them.
The smoothies was indeed delicious! If you like your smoothie cold then I’d advise freezing the fruit before-hand, buying it frozen, or adding some ice to the mix.
Features of Ninja Professional 1500
Containing 1500 watts, this thing truly and noticeably possesses an incredible amount of power. Whether you’re looking to turn ice into powder, carrots into liquid, or batter into dough. Bssides, the Ninja Professional 1500 Watts has the power to pulverize anything into your desired outcome. It also can handle much lighter tasks should you need it to.
Being Ninja’s most expensive product, the Ninja Professional 1500 Watts is manufactured with complete durability, a fine longevity, and sturdy parts. However, should you accidentally break or drop something, you can simply buy that individual part on Ninja’s website. This way of business is far superior than that of other kitchen appliances companies who prey on planned obsolescence.
The Ninja Professional 1500 Watts is the advent of the single serving feature, which is what most people want anyway in a blending system. After contemplating users feedback, Ninja finally came out with the single serve feature for those who just want to make a quick fix of something and be on their way, instead of having to clean out an entire pitcher of gunk.
The only downside is that Ninja’s single serving cups aren’t compatible with previous Ninja blenders.
Like I alluded to earlier, the single serve feature requires that you hold down the single serve button in order to blend. So you can’t just push it and walk away like you can with the other configurations. This is convenient anyway, as it won’t take more than a minute to blend whatever is in the single serve cup.
Pros and Cons of the Ninja Ninja Professional 1500 Watts
After baking up quite a great deal of things with my Ninja Ninja Professional 1500 Watts I’ve come to know the positive and negative aspects of the appliance very well.
- Blending diversity. The Ninja Ninja Professional 1500 Watts handles everything you need to cut-up food whether it be a blender, juicer, mixer, or processor.
- Strength. This blender truly has a powerful motor that can handle any crushing, slidicing, cutting job you need.
- Lock feature and suction cups prevent blender from mysteriously slide across the counter.
- The 72 oz. blending jar contains a large pouring spout to quickly serve up drinks.
- Easy to use. The system doesn’t require a background in rocket science to operate it.
- A premium product. Although it’s not a Vitamix it’s the best consumer product for its price.
- Although it’s not really easy to escape it for any blender, the sounds is rather apparent.
- Blades are sharp (you need to make sure where your hands are at all times).
- If you’re a “serious juicer” (as in you’re the type to go weeks living off juice) this might not be the four-figure quality you’re looking for.
- It’s heavy (9.2 pounds). If you’re frequently moving or using it for camping – it isn’t as mobile as you might like.
What the Ninja Ninja Professional 1500 Watts to get?
- If you’ve gotten this far in my review you’re most likely deciding whether you should buy this thing or not, waging the cost, and where to buy it.
- My honest opinion is: if you’re looking for an excellent blender, juicer, mixer, and food processor then the Ninja Ninja Professional 1500 Watts is a MUST have.
- There’s nothing I’ve encountered on the market that is even comparable to the Ninja Ninja Professional 1500 Watts (for its price).
- The cost might be hindering your from buying it (as it did me), but look at it this way. In the long run the Ninja Ninja Professional 1500 Watts will save you money, create far superior blends, and eliminate the need for other similar kitchen appliances. If you lets say go to Target and purchase a cheap plastic $60 blender, the chances are it’ll only be in operation for barely a year (planned obsolescence). You’ll have wasted your money, been unsatisfied with a mediocre blender, and creating unnecessary waste for the environment.
- Do yourself a favor – put up the extra cost upfront – and you’ll thank me later.
The Ninja Ninja Professional 1500 Watts really is a fantastic system. It does everything you would expect it to do and then some. There are loads of interesting recipes to create, above and beyond those provided to you with the system. Is it as easy as ordering a pizza? No. However, it is a much easier way to create healthy food and it is a lot of fun as well. You can literally get the whole family involved in trying out new foods and flavors and consistencies. Besides, you will quickly begin to notice that everybody is getting healthier. I fully recommend this system to anybody who wants to enjoy healthy living.
Read more: Cuisinart DFP 14BCNY Food Processor Review