Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe:
Out of all my recipes, my cookies are my most loved! They were one of the first things I felt like I’d cracked- and the initial recipe (my choc chip cookie recipe) has formed the basis of ALL the cookie recipes I’ve made ever since! They’re so quick and easy to knock up and are a real crowd-pleaser- my latest variation is PB & WC (that’s not going to catch on, is it? I guess I’ll have to stick with peanut butter & white chocolate).
I love crunchy peanut butter just for the added texture but feel free to use whichever variety you fancy!
INGREDIENTS FOR PEANUT BUTTER WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES:
- 115g Butter
- 110g Light Brown Soft Sugar
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 190g Self-Raising Flour
- 135g Peanut Butter
- 200g White Chocolate
You can easily find these ingredients on amazon.com
METHOD TO MAKE PEANUT BUTTER WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES:
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/160ºC Fan
- Cream the butter and the sugars together in a large mixing bowl, either with a wooden spoon or hand mixer
- Add the egg and the peanut butter and mix.
- Add the flour and combine all the ingredients to form a dough.
- Break up the chocolate into large chunks, then add to the cookie dough mix
- Line a baking tray (or two!) and then spoon the mixture onto the tray- be sure to leave plenty of space between them as they spread and could merge!
- Pop into the oven for 8-10 minutes, until very lightly golden- they may not look cooked, but I promise they are!
- Leave on the tray for 10 minutes to cool and solidify slightly before moving onto a wire rack to cool completely.
And that’s it- another bake complete! If you loved this recipe, please let me know! You can find my other cookie recipes here, here and here!
What’s your favorite go-to bake? I’m sure mine will gravitate towards gingerbread soon with all the festivities!
Pin me for later…
- Festive Rocky Road Recipe
- Candy Cane Chocolate Bark
- Super Seedy Granola Bars Recipe
- Nutella and Sea Salt Cookies Recipe
- Homemade Nakd Bars Recipe
- Cacao and Hazelnut Energy Balls Recipe
- Strawberries and Cream Cupcakes Recipe
- The Very Best Banana Bread Recipe
- Jammie Dodger Blondie Recipe
- Salted Caramel Cups Recipe