Pink Lemonade Ice Lollies
This summer, we have been blessed with gorgeous weather in the UK, leading to many impromptu BBQs. 90% of the time, I knock up a quick cake or Pavlova for dessert, but recently I fancied a change and made the cutest (and tastiest!) ice lollies!
The pink lemonade mixture tasted SO good that we drank nearly half of it before it had even made it into the lolly molds (which must be like gold dust at the minute- you wouldn’t believe how many shops I visited looking for them!).
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE PINK LEMONADE ICE LOLLIES:
All you need to make these are…
- 500ml Lemonade
- 100g Strawberries, pureed
- Juice of 3 Lemons
- 2 tbsp Sugar (or more/less to taste!)
- A handful of Strawberries thinly slices
- A handful of Raspberries
You can easily find these ingredients on amazon.com
Then, you mix it all (almost!).
- Add the strawberry puree to the lemonade- you can pass it through a sieve if you like to eliminate the seeds, but I didn’t bother and received no complaints- along with the lemon juice and the sugar and mix well.
- Then add the mix to your lolly molds and a couple of slices of fruit until they’re about 1/5 full.
- Pop the molds into the freezer for around an hour until the mix is mostly frozen, then place your lolly sticks into the middle and top the molds up with the remaining fruit and lemonade.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours- or overnight if you’ve got the time- then Voila! Your homemade pink lemonade ice lollies will be ready to devour!.
All Gone! The lollies went down a treat.
I can’t wait to keep experimenting with homemade lollies now that I’ve got the molds- let me know your favorite flavors so I can give them a go!.
- Festive Rocky Road Recipe
- Candy Cane Chocolate Bark
- Super Seedy Granola Bars Recipe
- Nutella and Sea Salt Cookies Recipe
- Homemade Nakd Bars Recipe
- Cacao and Hazelnut Energy Balls Recipe
- Strawberries and Cream Cupcakes Recipe
- The Very Best Banana Bread Recipe
- Jammie Dodger Blondie Recipe
- Fab Flapjack Recipe