Top 7 Best Professional Food Processor in 2022:
- 1 Top 7 Best Professional Food Processor in 2022:
- 1.1 Best Selling Professional Food Processor and Kit:
- 1.2 Top 7 Best Professional Food Processor in 2022:
- 1.2.1 1. Hamilton Beach 70730 10-Cup Vegetable Chopper (strongest food processor)
- 1.2.2 2. Ninja Mega System 1500 (best food processor under 200)
- 1.2.3 3. Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup food processor
- 1.2.4 4. Cuisinart FP-14DCN Elite Collection 14 Cup food processor
- 1.2.5 5. Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Food Processor (most reliable food processor)
- 1.2.6 6. KitchenAid KFP1466CU 14-Cup Food Processor
- 1.2.7 7. BLACK+DECKER FP1600B 8-Cup Food Processor
- 1.3 Buying Guide: Buy the Professional Food Processor
- 1.4 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- 1.4.1 What is the best professional food processor on the market?
- 1.4.2 What food processor do professional chefs use?
- 1.4.3 Should I buy a blender or a professional food processor?
- 1.4.4 How do I attach the bowl to the base?
- 1.4.5 Which position should I place the disc?
- 1.4.6 Are the accessories dishwasher safe?
- 1.4.7 Where to buy a professional food processor?
- 1.4.8 What food processor is the best? who makes the best food processor?
- 1.5 Conclusion:
|1. Hamilton Beach 70730 Food Processor||10-Cup||450-watt||Read Our Reviews|
|2. Ninja BL770 Food Processor||72oz Pitcher.|
64oz Processor Bowl.
(2) 16oz Cup.
|1500-watt||Read Our Reviews|
|3. Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY Food Processor||14-Cup work bowl.||720-watt||Read Our Reviews|
|4. Cuisinart FP-14DCN Elite Collection||14-Cup work bowl.||720-watt||Read Our Reviews|
|5. Breville BFP800XL Food Processor||6-Cup large bowl.|
2.5-Cup mini bowl.
|1200-watt||Read Our Reviews|
|6. KitchenAid KFP1466CU Food Processor||14-Cup work bowl.|
4-Cup mini bowl
|480-watt||Read Our Reviews|
|7. BLACK+DECKER FP1600B Food Processor||8-Cup work bowl||450-watt||Read Our Reviews|
Have you ever wondered which Professional Food Processor is best for your home kitchen and quick-cooking needs? First, you need to pay attention to the features that include engine capacity, attached accessories, and overall value when buying the Professional Food Processor.
Not all expensive Professional Food Processors are the best. In this article, we will recommend the best Professional Food Processors that fit your criteria.
We all know that a Professional Food Processor can cut down our food preparation time by many hours, saving you the time on manual cutting and chopping and getting rid of all the repetitive tasks of preparing food.
Some don’t know that there are two basic types of Professional Food Processors: a food processor fitted with all the fancy attachments, chopping blade, mixing blade, work bowl, lid, and disks for shredding and slicing.
And the other type comes with just the flat blade at the bottom of a single bowl, allowing you to do all your processing with the one attached.
Which one is for you; it all depends on how you prepare your food, but here are some of the best Professional Food Processors available online today.
Best Selling Professional Food Processor and Kit:
Top 7 Best Professional Food Processor in 2022:
1. Hamilton Beach 70730 10-Cup Vegetable Chopper (strongest food processor)
- Bowl scraper attachment: Special attachment scrapes the sides of the bowl to keep ingredients close to the blades for more even results and to save you time when chopping or pureeing — no need to...
- 10 cup capacity: The generous 10 cup bowl can handle large volumes of foods without having to stop to empty it
- Large feed chute: Can fit large foods like a whole block of cheese for quick, easy processing and less prep time
- Versatility of a food processor, food chopper and vegetable chopper: Reversible stainless steel disc slices and shreds, while the stainless steel s-blade chops, mixes and purees
If you need to prepare meals for two or more people, the Hamilton Beach 10-Cup 70730 Professional Food Processor will help you with food processing faster with simple functions.
Therefore, you need to know which blade to use and which button is the most suitable. This product is designed to be smart and straightforward for users.
You do not need to twist, rotate or lock when assembling this Professional Food Processor. It is full of food processing tasks, including cutting, slicing, shredding, mixing, and pureeing.
Moreover, it has a powerful 450-watt motor, so you can make soups, sauces, or other liquids without worrying about leaks. This Professional Food Processor’s bowl has a capacity of 10 cups. In other words, this is also one of the best Professional Food Processors under $100 that you need to consider.
This Professional Food Processor has a feeding tube that saves you time on chopping food before preparing food – an integrated blade in the bowl. Also, other accessories are dishwasher safe, making it easier for you to clean and maintain.
What’s more, this Professional Food Processor will be the best cheap food processor and the most powerful food processor option for you.
- Powerful 450-watt motor.
- 10-Cup Capacity Bowl.
- Two speeds plus pulse.
- Bowl scraper attachment.
- Reversible Shredding/Slicing disc
- S-Blade for chopping, mixing, and pureeing.
- Dishwasher safe parts.
- Chopping/mixing blade.
Hamilton Beach 70730 Vs. 70740
|Product||Hamilton Beach 70730||Hamilton Beach 70740|
|Speed Level||2-speed level||2-speed level|
|Material||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Plastic, Polycarbonate|
|Item Weight||4.7 Pounds||5 Pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.25 x 8.43 x 15.47 inches||8.4 x 10.71 x 15.57 inches|
|Popularity||Lots of Positive Reviews||Lots of Positive Reviews|
|My Score||Very Good||Excellent|
|Price||Check Here||Check Here|
2. Ninja Mega System 1500 (best food processor under 200)
- POWERFUL CRUSHING: The 72-oz. Total Crushing Pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies with a powerful 2-plus horsepower motor. (64-oz. max liquid capacity).
- FOOD PROCESSING: 8-cup food processor bowl provides perfect, even chopping and makes up to 2 pounds of dough in just 30 seconds.
- 4 VERSATILE FUNCTIONS: All 4 functions – Blend, Mix, Crush and Single-Serve – utilize 1500 watts of performance power to truly customize your drink-making experience.
- ON-THE-GO CONVENIENCE: Two 16-oz. Nutri Ninja Cups with To-Go Lids are perfect for creating personalized, nutrient-rich drinks to take on the go.
Every kitchen requires a Professional Food Processor. Therefore opting for a sturdy blender is one of the fundamental chores you need to undertake. The Ninja Mega Kitchen System BL770 is regarded as a Professional Food Processor compared to standard ones.
Precisely, I will be talking about the Ninja BL770 Kitchen System to help you make an excellent choice based on its capabilities, features, and perhaps feedback received from users.
With its robust and relatively fast motor that does not wear out quickly, this unit is a five-star rated multi-blade system that makes it easy to blend, mix, juice, and chop just about any food item.
Its incredible flexibility commands any modern kitchen from crushing ice, kneading dough, processing food, and blending fruits.
Not to mention, this versatile appliance is fast and powerful, but its multi-blade feature makes blending or mixing of frozen drinks, pizza dough, ice cream, and soup a relatively easy task. It is more than a standard blender or food processor you have ever come about.
The unit comes with a 72-ounce total crushing pitcher, an 8-cup food processor bowl with two dedicated blades, both of which having pour spouts and lock-in lids, and two 16-ounce Nutri Ninja cups with to-go lids. Its smart speed technology keeps its speed in check as ingredients gather together.
The 1500-watt base with four dedicated blending speeds puts the power and control in your hands and contains dishwasher-safe parts for easy and quick cleanup.
- 72 ounce total crushing pitcher.
- XL 8 cup processor bowl.
- Auto-iQ technology.
- Two 16 ounce Nutri Ninja cups with to-go lids.
- Dishwasher safe and BPA-free parts.
- Hidden drain holes prevent water buildup.
- 1500-watt base with four dedicated blending speeds.
- 30 recipe inspiration guide.
- Non-slip base.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- SUPERIOR FUNCTION: Cuisinart’s 720-watt motor for our 14-cup large-capacity food processor can handle almost anything. Make any kind of dip, puree soup or sauce including hummus, salsa, guacamole -...
- MUST HAVE FEATURES: The 14 cup food processor has an “on” and “off/pulse” buttons with a Lexan bowl, extra large feed tube with small and large pusher bowl sleeve assembly. Also a detachable...
- INCLUDED: Stainless steel standard slicing disc (4mm), medium shredding disc and stainless steel chopping/mixing blade. Also includes a spatula, instruction manual and recipe booklet with...
- NOTE TO CONSUMER: Shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Please refer to the manual before set up
Apart from professional-grade and commercial-grade machines, the machine featured in this review is widely considered the best Professional Food Processor currently available for the general public to buy.
In addition, cuisinart has taken food processing at home to a new level with the Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor.
This device handles larger loads of food than ever before. You are given multiple bowl sizes so that you can use a size appropriate for your particular task.
Besides, the bowls nest nicely inside each other for easy storage, taking up less space than many other food processing units. The Cuisinart 14 cup Professional Food Processor gives you many options when it comes to settings, so you can completely control how you are chopping, slicing, shredding, or kneading. The top wide-mouth feed tube enables you to do so.
Therefore, you can work with any vegetable or cheese chunks of any size without worries of getting them stuck.
If you have a bread maker taking up space, get rid of that and replace it with this Professional Food Processor. I have never been happier with a cutting, dicing, slicing, and shredding device.
It quickens the time for my work in the kitchen. I love to make soups, and the prep time for getting ready to cook them seems to last forever.
Now, I pull out my Cuisinart 14 cup Professional Food Processor and make quick work of all my prep with no trouble at all. I am even willing to try more complicated recipes because I know the cutting will go so quickly.
- 14-cup Lexan work bowl
- Extra-large feed tube.
- Powerful 720-watt motor.
- Stainless-steel slicing disc.
- A stainless-steel shredding disc.
- Stainless steel chopping blade.
- Dough blade.
- Dishwasher-safe parts.
- Seven food prep functions.
- Single-touch operation.
- End-User preferred.
- Recipes included.
- Measures 11 x 7.9 x 14.8 inches
- Weight: 18.00 lbs.
- 3-year limited warranty.
4. Cuisinart FP-14DCN Elite Collection 14 Cup food processor
- 14 cup Large Bowl and 4½ cup Small Bowl with Pour Spouts & Measurement Markings, Electronic Touchpad Controls – On/Off/ Dough/Pulse with Blue LED Lights, BPA Free, Spatula
- Exclusive Patent-Pending SealTight Advantage System – Seals Bowls and Locks Blades, All Removable Parts Are Dishwasher Safe, Recipe/Instruction Book
- Stainless Steel Reversible Shredding Disc(fine/medium), Dough Blade, 20-Year Motor Warranty, 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Large and Small Stainless Steel Chopping/Mixing Blades with BladeLock System, Cuisinart Supreme Wide-Mouth Feed Tube and Cover Assembly, Accessory Storage Case with Lock, Retractable cord.UC Cubic...
When buying the Cuisinart FP-14DCN Elite Collection 14-cup food processor, despite the large size, I find myself using this Professional Food Processor more often than I have ever used a food processor before.
In addition, I love having two different work bowls, including a 14-cup large bowl and 4½-cup Small Bowl with pour spouts.
Not only does it mean I always have the right size, but it also allows me to do multiple things at once without having to clean the bowl each time.
I believe having space for this larger processor will likely change how you prep your food. I find myself drawn to using it instead of dreading cleaning it like my old processors. The flat panel of Cuisinart FP-14DC makes the outside easy to clean and store. In addition, it has a luxurious and professional design that makes it suitable for any kitchen.
The Cuisinart FP-14DCN Elite Collection food processor comes with a standard three-year limited warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, a 20-year warranty covers the motor! This shows just how much that Cuisinart believes in this unique food processor.
Whether you need a food processor that can chop, mix, dice, or cut ingredients, you need to check out this food processor as soon as possible. You may fall in love with the Cuisinart FP-14DCN Elite Collection food processor when you own one.
- 14-cup large bowl and 4½ small cup bowl with pour spouts and measurement markings.
- The processor has a large feed tube powered by Supreme® Wide-Mouth technology and Spatula.
- 1300 watt peak power motor.
- Electronic touchpad controls – On/Off/ Dough/Pulse with Blue LED Lights.
- Stainless steel adjustable slicing disc.
- Stainless steel reversible shredding disc.
- Large and small stainless-steel chopping/mixing blades with Blade-Lock System.
- It has a Dough Blade to knead through all types of dough.
- SealTight Advantage system.
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Easy On/Off Locking System with Push-Button Release.
- Recipe and Instruction book.
- It has a convenient storage case with a safety lock that holds all of the blades and discs included.
- Retractable cord.
- 20-Year Motor Warranty.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty.
Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY vs FP-14DCN
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Wattage||720 watts||1300 watts|
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 7.9 x 14.8 inches||7.75 x 10.25 x 17 inches|
|Weight||1 Pounds||20 Pounds|
|Bowl Capacity||14 Cups||14 cups|
|My Scores||Excellent||Very Good|
5. Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Food Processor (most reliable food processor)
- Comes with 5 multi function discs and 3 blades out of the box
- 5.5 inch super wide feed chute reduces the need to pre cut most fruits and vegetables
- Includes 2 BPA free processing bowls: 16 cup (3.8 L) large bowl; 2.5 cup (600 milliliter) small processing bowl
- LCD display displays count up and count down auto timer; Voltage: 110 to 120 Volts
The Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef 16 Pro Food Processor has five multifunctioning discs – slicing, reversible shredding, whisking, julienne, and French fry. This Professional Food Processor also has three blades with different roles and functions.
The slicing disc has 24 settings that you can adjust according to your preferred thickness, from 0.3mm to 8mm slices. The S-blade, moreover, can chop even the most challenging ingredients you feed it.
This Breville Food Processor also features the safety locking mechanism preventing the motor from operating while the lid is still not correctly closed and fastened. This Professional Food Processor also has a non-skid base for a more stable foundation during the operation.
Compared to its counterparts, the Breville Sous Chef is more recommended over other food processors despite being pricier. This is because the machine alone can handle two or more Professional Food Processors within the same price range.
Therefore, you are buying a couple of processors for one. One of the most appealing features of the food processor is its powerful 1200-watt motor and several accessories included in the package.
According to some users, the unit’s removable parts are dishwasher safe, but some claim it is harder to clean. However, the unit remains unparalleled when it comes to performance. As a result, this food processor is highly recommended to users to buy powerful and long-lasting products.
The BFP800XL Sous Chef Breville Food Processor is an ingenious product that combines power with seamless operation and versatile performance, including the five discs, three blades, and practically any combination of culinary ideas that you can do using this kitchen machine.
Despite being more expensive than the competitors, the features alone would justify the price tag, making it more appealing and recommended for enthusiasts or simple users.
- 5.5-inch feed chute.
- 1200-watt induction motor.
- 16 cup BPA-free large bowl.
- 2.5 cup BPA-free small bowl.
- Five multi-function discs.
- 2 S-blades.
- Dough blade.
- Adjustable slicing disc.
- Reversible shredding disc.
- Julienne disc.
- French fry disc.
- Whisking/emulsifying disc.
- LCD with a timer that can count up or down.
- Large and small food pushers.
- Accessory storage box.
- Silicone seal to reduce leakages.
- One year limited warranty on unit, 25-year warranty on the induction motor.
Breville BFP800XL vs. BFP660SIL
|Weight||26 Pounds||15.9 Pounds|
|Wattage||1200 Watts||1000 watts|
|Size||Die Cast||12 Cup|
|Good for||Large families||Smaller families|
|My Scores||Excellent||Very Good|
6. KitchenAid KFP1466CU 14-Cup Food Processor
- Industry's First hands-free commercial-style dicing kit slices then dices for effortless processing;Feed Tube Type : Medium
- The externally adjustable ExactSlice System features optimized speeds, and an external lever that allows you to go from thick to thin with one slide of the lever.
- High, Low & Pulse speed options allow you to precisely and properly handle soft or hard ingredients with the touch of a button.
- The 2-in-1 Feed Tube lets you use either the large or narrower opening during continuous slicing or shredding, depending on the size of the ingredients.
The KitchenAid KFP1466CU 14-Cup Food Processor is one of the best food processors for sound reduction that I have ever worked with.
For example, I tend to watch TV while I cook, and I usually have to turn the volume up to hear. With the KitchenAid KFP1466CU, I don’t have to blast the sound making the rest of the family deaf to hear what is going on.
I like being able to adjust the grating and slicing size as well. Before, I have used food processors that don’t give me a choice.
The KitchenAid KFP1466CU Professional Food Processor gives you a reversible shredding disc to adjust the size according to your making. I also find that the two different multipurpose blades, one for the mini bowl and one for the large, make the chopping results much more uniform than other processors. Besides, I no longer find myself chopping to make sure there are no large pieces left.
I find the machine easy to clean, and it has significantly reduced my prep time when making dishes with lots of vegetables. It also makes cooking with vegetables more fun.
I tend to look for new recipes to try so that I can play with my appliance. In addition, the stacked style makes for easy storage, which was another primary concern of mine.
I am happy with my decision to go with this KitchenAid Professional Food Processor. However, many people still prefer Cuisinart or even Braun, so it’s imperative to thoroughly research food processor reviews before buying.
- 14-cup food processor with stainless steel base.
- Industry’s First hands-free commercial-style dicing kit.
- The 2-in-1 Feed Tube.
- BPA-free 14-cup work bowl.
- BPA-free 4-cup mini bowl.
- A 480-watt motor with High, Low & Pulse speed options.
- The externally adjustable ExactSlice system.
- Adjustable Slicing Disc.
- Reversible Shredding Disc.
- Multipurpose Blade.
- Multipurpose Blade for the 4-Cup mini bowl.
- Dough Blade.
- Dicing Kit.
- Clean Out Tool.
- Storage Case.
- All the parts are easy to clean and dishwasher safe (top rack only).
- 1-year limited warranty.
7. BLACK+DECKER FP1600B 8-Cup Food Processor
- 8-Cup Work Bowl - Plent of room to work with
- Food Chute with Pusher - Helps guide food towards the slicing/shredding disk while the processor is going, for consistent results
- Dishwasher-Safe Removable Parts
- Safety Interlocking System - Blades operate only when the lid is securely attached to the bowl
It is powered by a durable and robust 450-watt motor, the Black and Decker FP1600B 8 Cup Food Processor makes food prepping a pretty easy chore in the kitchen.
A unit is a perfect tool for dicing, slicing, mincing, shredding, and chopping various food recipes with its harsh stainless steel blades. Its compact design, together with its stylish finish, makes it fit into any modern kitchen.
No more disconsolate shredding or chopping. This Black & Deck Professional Food Processor comes with a big eight-cup capacity work bowl that makes cooking relatively easy and fast.
It also has a continuous-flow feed chute plus a pusher that can nest many veggies and fruits at one go. The feed chute can also accommodate fresh ingredients such as green peppers, strawberries, onions, zucchini, cheese, mushrooms, basil, and other recipes.
The unit is also equipped with a stainless steel chopping blade along with a reversible shredding or slicing disc to help slice veggies and fruits as smooth as you want.
Compared with a standard blender or food processor, the Black & Decker FP1600B 8 Cup Professional Food Processor is pretty much easier to use and does a great job than you could ever imagine. Its dishwasher-safe removable parts make cleanup easy and fast. You can also hand-clean it.
- Other handy accessories that come with the Black & Decker FP1600B Professional Food Processor include:
- Two-speed selections for ON and OFF/pulse for better and simple operational comfort
- Dishwasher-safe removable parts for easy and quick cleanup
- A safety interlock, cord storage, and heavy-duty suction feet keep it in place while running.
Above all, the unit comes with a two-year replaceable warranty.
- Stainless steel slice and Shredder disc.
- 450-watt food processor for slicing, dicing, chopping, mincing, grating, and more.
- Stainless steel chopping blade.
- Continuous flow chute.
- Food chute with pusher.
- Safety interlock system.
- Cord wrap.
- Storage lid.
- Dishwasher-Safe parts.
- 8-Cup (1892 ml) work bowl.
- Measures 10.7 x 7.5 x 15.3 Inches.
- 2-year limited warranty.
BLACK and DECKER FP4200b vs FP1600b
|Capacity||8 cup||8 cup|
|Warranty||Two year for motor, and other parts||Two year for motor, and other parts|
|Disc||Reversible shredding/slicing disc||Reversible shredding/slicing disc|
|My Rating||Excellent||Very Good|
Buying Guide: Buy the Professional Food Processor
When you look for the best Professional Food Processor for your kitchen, you need to consider all the features you will need for your favorite cooking and even more convenient cooking. You will feel great about your cuisine because it all happens more quickly.
The best Professional Food Processor comes in various sizes and weights. Consider the size of the storage space of a Professional Food Processor. Many users are using models with capacities between 11 and 14 cups.
However, you can get the Professional Food Processors with smaller cup options with only 3 cups. If a household with two or more people, users can buy a Professional Food Processor with 8 cups. In case you have many people, you need to use a large food processor.
Most food recipes involve the Professional Food Processor. It would help if you designated mixing or cutting at high or low speed.
Hence, you’ll want a Professional Food Processor with at least two speeds and a powerful motor. Professional Food Processors with the most common speed configurations are the low, high, and pulse options.
Be aware that some food processor has only one speed. Because of that, when you want to make a family meal, it might not be fast enough for your cooking.
So look for a Professional Food Processor with at least two speeds. If the food processor kneading the dough has a steady pace, battering becomes much more straightforward.
Types of accessories included:
Although a food processor will typically have two blades and various other attachments, all included tools extend the Professional Food Processor’s capabilities.
Some professional-grade food processors come with multiple attachments such as disc for grinding, cutting, shredding, kneading, stirring, mixing, and parts for cutting seeds, juicing fruits or vegetables and diced, etc.
If you know the uses for each accessory, you will perform more professionally. First, however, check to see if your Professional Food Processor includes the right accessories.
These included parts are also crucial to the best Professional Food Processor for prep cooking. On the market, some Professional Food Processor models come with all kinds of parts attached. However, you must purchase the accessories of some other models.
So it all depends on your food processing needs. Remember to clean all parts and accessories. You also have to ask yourself: Can the accessories that come with the best Professional Food Processor and blender be put in the dishwasher?
Also, consider materials that a Professional Food Processor can handle if you are a careless chef and plan to use your Professional Food Processor for dough more often than the reliable stainless steel Professional Food Processor. If you opt for a food processor with a plastic base, it may be cheaper but more prone to damage.
Most Professional Food Processor bowls are made of hard plastic. So it’s easy to clean, and it’s dishwasher safe. If you already have a food processor for kneading dough and are doing food processing, make sure the plastic bowl and its lid are strong enough to absorb the bumps around without cracking.
Size tends to be the determining factor for most people when purchasing a Professional Food Processor. It won’t matter how robust or reliable a model is if it’s too big to fit in your kitchen or too small to handle your workload. Think carefully about what your size needs will be.
The size of a Professional Food Processor refers to the work bowl’s capacity and is measured in cups. It’s important to realize you won’t be able to fill the work bowl to the top. This is especially true with liquids, where the bowl can only be filled about halfway to prevent leaking.
If you plan on making four cups of soup or other beverages at once, you’ll need at least an eight-cup model. The general size categories are as follows:
Mini – 4 cups or smaller
- Best for small projects such as chopping garlic or herbs. This type of food processor won’t work well for pastry or bread dough. It can only process very minimal amounts of sauce or toppings.
Compact – 5 to 8 cups
- It can do most of what a full-size unit can do but on a smaller scale. Ideal for someone who never cooks for more than two people and has limited kitchen space.
Full Size – 9 to 14 cups or larger
- It can easily accommodate large batches of sauce as well as a pastry or bread dough. Perfect for slicing, shredding, and pureeing. A full-size model is the best choice for anyone who cooks often.
The limitations of a smaller machine are apparent. You can’t prepare much at once and will end up doing multiple batches for larger projects. Many people fail to realize that too large of a bowl can also be a problem.
It will be challenging to combine ingredients when dealing with small amounts of food effectively. Without enough product to spin around, everything tends to build upon the sides of the work bowl.
If kitchen space is not an issue, the best option is a 12 cup or larger food processor with a mini-bowl. The mini-bowl is usually about 4 cups and fits into the same base as the larger one.
So you’ll always have the best-sized bowl for the project at hand. It’s comparable to getting two food processors for the price of one.
In addition to the bowl size, you will want to consider the length of the feed tube. Too narrow a feed tube will lead to cutting and chopping before the food even enters the work bowl.
Power is an essential aspect of a Professional Food Processor. Besides, a well-powered unit will give you easy, consistent and uniform results. On the other hand, an inadequately powered machine will lead to uneven results.
What are “uneven” results? Here are a few examples: When processing vegetables, some are liquefied while some are still in large chunks. You shred cheese and end up with varying sizes.
You are cutting the butter or shortening it into a pie crust. Some of it remains in pieces that are too large, while some melts prematurely into the flour. To sum it up, a weak food processor could make more work for you instead of less!
What size motor do you need? Unfortunately, there isn’t an easy answer to that question. The larger the food processor, the larger the engine will need to be. This is one area where consumer reviews are quite handy; they can let you know if a specific model has adequate power for its size.
Power isn’t just about wattage. There are two basic motor types: belt driven and direct driven. Besides, a belt-driven model has the motor and work bowl side by side, connected by a drive belt and wheels.
In a direct-driven model, the work bowl sits on top of the motor. Therefore, it allows for more direct transmission of electricity and leads to usable power per watt. Keep this in mind when comparing models with identical wattage.
A more powerful unit will be more massive. This can be inconvenient when trying to get your appliance out of the cupboard, but it will deliver better results. The extra weight also adds to the machine’s stability, lessening or eliminating shaking while in use.
You may also like to see: Top 10 Food Processors
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
What is the best professional food processor on the market?
It is also essential to learn how food processors work for beginners. If you are new to this kitchen appliance, you need to refer to how food processors work. This is best for you to be an expert in food processor usage.
The best Professional Food Processor blender is essentially a specialized multi-purpose blender and understood to aid in processing food in the kitchen.
Using this Professional Food Processor will significantly shorten the processing time and speed up the preparation of ingredients. As a result, you will feel all cooking is quick and convenient.
The Professional Food Processor is the best solution for every chef to cut down on food preparation time while still being flawlessly perfect. They even help you avoid wasting food.
Whether your cooking requires a variety of tasks like tomato cutting, cucumber slicing, or pomegranate cutting, these kitchen appliances will provide the ability to produce the results you are looking for.
What food processor do professional chefs use?
To understand this topic, you first need to find out what is food processor used for. For amateur chefs or those who love to cook, a Professional Food Processor is indispensable. This product will be a great kitchen tool for more effective cooking. Besides, there will be many obstacles to cooking. We also recommend the best cookbooks for creating recipes with the food processor.
For this reason, it is essential to have a Professional Food Processor prepared before starting work. Therefore, it depends on each person’s needs and budget. For example, if you are an amateur chef with few people in your family, you should opt for a food processor with a small bowl and few accessories. On the other hand, if you are a professional chef and serve many people, you need a more Professional Food Processor.
Should I buy a blender or a professional food processor?
Out of all the appliances and kitchen utensils of many families, the blender and food processor are the most useful ones. You may mistakenly think that they seem to perform similar tasks and are even interchangeable during food preparation.
The similarity is that they all use a rotating blade to grind solid ingredients into a more nuanced component. But, take a closer look at them, and you will notice that each device has its tasks. You need to know what your intended use is in food processing to make the best choice.
How do I attach the bowl to the base?
First, you need to place the work bowl on the base and align the handle with the lift button on the base’s right side to fix it. Next, the food processor bowl will snap into position and level with the ground when properly aligned.
Which position should I place the disc?
You can place the disc in two different positions in the food processor bowl: the top of the bowl for processing and the bottom of the bowl for food.
Are the accessories dishwasher safe?
All tools that come with the best Professional Food Processor and blender, including the bowls, covers, and accessories, are safe to put in the dishwasher.
Once you’ve finished washing the base, clean the base. You should wipe it with a warm, damp cloth and dry it thoroughly with a soft material so that the best Professional Food Processor blender will always look new. Never immerse the base in water or other liquid, as it will severely damage the food processor.
Where to buy a professional food processor?
You may wonder Where to buy food processor? In today’s modern life, owning kitchen appliances such as:
- Food Blender
- Hand Blender
- Food Chopper
- Meat Grinder
- Milkshake Mixer
- Drink Mixer
- Smoothie Blender
- Mini Chopper
- Ice Cream Maker,
- Vitamix vs. Food Processor
These will help us cook, prepare food baking, make ice cream, etc.
However, today on the market, there are so many brands with various designs, materials, and sizes that make you find it challenging to make a decision that suits your own needs.
According to Wikipedia, a food processor is understood as a food processing machine used to mix, shred, and cut pomegranate seeds, allowing for faster meal preparation. Therefore, it is essential to determine what you look for regarding a Professional Food Processor before buying one.
Once you have known what you need to do with the Professional Food Processor, you can easily choose a suitable Professional Food Processor, avoiding wasting money on incorrect needs and vice versa.
All the products we recommend to you are highly rated by Amazon buyers. Of course, they all have high ratings and belong to the section of best-selling items. They are also among the best brands for customer care and experience available today.
What food processor is the best? who makes the best food processor?
Suppose you are wondering about buying the best Professional Food Processor among the famous names such as Braun, Hamilton Beach, KitchenAid, Black + Decker, Cuisinart, Sunbeam, Breville, Ninja, etc. Then you are at the right place!
In this article, we have summarized the notes and experiences from experts to help you decide to choose the Professional Food Processor that is best for you. The products we recommend to you will not be obsolete and help you avoid wastage due to a lack of prior knowledge before purchase.
If you have a modern kitchen, a Professional Food Processor is indispensable. Therefore, dough’s best Professional Food Processor is one of the most versatile and convenient devices available. Besides, it is built to complete individual tasks, and you will find cooking tasks happening more quickly in the kitchen.
If you own a high-performance food handler, it can make you feel like a professional chef. This means both time savings and high efficiency in your cooking.
However, you should pay attention to the included accessories because a good quality food processor with powerful engines can easily shred hard or soft cheeses, knead bread dough, and crush nuts into flour. This Professional Food Processor can even cut fruit or vegetables for processing into smoothies.
Moreover, the processing is fast to create sauces and soups with a quality kitchen food handler. Indeed, there are always apparent differences in the professional food processor’s engine performance, cost, and durability.
Finally, you can pick up a versatile food processing machine for as little as $25. However, if you don’t like a cheap food processor, expensive food processors with dough blades can cost upwards of $600. Besides, there are also popular food processors that can only cost around $100 to $200. So their prices depend on your needs.
- Cuisinart Pro Custom 11 Cup Food Processor
- Cuisinart 9 Cup Food Processor
- Cuisinart 14 Cup Food Processor
- Cuisinart Prep 11 Plus Food Processor Review: Should We Use?
- Cuisinart Custom 14 Food Processor