Top 6 Best Quiet Food Processor in 2022:
- 1 Top 6 Best Quiet Food Processor in 2022:
- 1.1 Top 6 Most Quiet Food Processor Reviews in 2022:
- 1.1.1 1. Cuisinart DFP-14BCWNY 14-Cup
- 1.1.2 2. Cuisinart FP-12DCN Elite Collection 2.0 12-Cup
- 1.1.3 3. KitchenAid KFP0718ER 7-Cup
- 1.1.4 4. Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef 16 Pro
- 1.1.5 5. Hamilton Beach 70730 10-Cup
- 1.1.6 6. Hamilton Beach 70725A 12-Cup Stack & Snap
- 1.2 Buying Guide [Best Quiet Food Processor]
- 1.3 FAQs [Best Quiet Food Processor]
- 1.4 Conclusion:
- 1.1 Top 6 Most Quiet Food Processor Reviews in 2022:
|1. Cuisinart DFP-14BCWNY Food Processor||14 Cup||720 Watt||Read Our Reviews|
|2. Cuisinart FP-12DCN Elite Collection 2.0||12 Cup work bowl|
4 Cup small bowl
|1000 Watt||Read Our Reviews|
|3. KitchenAid KFP0718ER Food Processor||7 Cup||250 Watt||Read Our Reviews|
|4. Breville BFP800XL Food Processor||16 Cup large bowl.|
2.5 Cup small bowl
|1200 Watt||Read Our Reviews|
|5. Hamilton Beach 70730 Food Processor||10 Cup||450 Watt||Read Our Reviews|
|6. Hamilton Beach 70725A Food Processor||12 Cup||450 Watt||Read Our Reviews|
The pros and cons of a quiet food processor are many. Here are a few reasons you should buy a quiet food processor.
First, if you had your processor and prepared your food, you would know exactly what was in it. You would eliminate the unknown ingredients that somehow make it into your food every day.
The best quiet food processor will give back all the essential ingredients that processing takes away. You get more nutrients and more flavor and enjoy your food more.
Who doesn’t want to enjoy eating more? Our ancestors used primitive food processors called knives and hands. They lived off the land and grew their food. The only thing stored for any length of time were canned goods or meat.
I believe they lived much healthier lives, although much harder in the physical aspect of being. Food processors are the modern way to regain some of that natural health benefit from unprocessed food.
Besides, the human body was meant to process only natural food. This way, you also get back to nature by providing what you need to survive and thrive by going back to nature.
Which one is for you? It all depends on how you prepare your food, but some of the best quiet food processors are available online today.
Top 6 Most Quiet Food Processor Reviews in 2022:
1. Cuisinart DFP-14BCWNY 14-Cup
- SUPERIOR FUNCTION: Cuisinart’s 720-watt motor for our 14-cup large-capacity food processor can handle almost anything. Make any kind of dip, puree soup or sauce including hummus, salsa, guacamole -...
- MUST HAVE FEATURES: The 14-cup food processor has an on and off/pulse buttons with a Lexan bowl, extra large feed tube with small and large pusher bowl sleeve assembly. Also a detachable disc stem for...
- INCLUDED: Stainless steel standard slicing disc (4mm), medium shredding disc and stainless steel chopping/mixing blade. Also includes a spatula, instruction manual and recipe booklet with...
- NOTE TO CONSUMER: Shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Please refer to the manual before set up
If you want a smart solution in your kitchen, the Cuisinart DFP-14BCWNY quiet food processor might be the answer.
Also, women can easily prepare and cook a new meal nowadays by experimenting with ingredients to get rid of buying take-out foods from restaurants. Women tend to be proud when their family loves their cooking and can spend time in the kitchen despite working in their respective offices.
For a modern woman, cooking some meals is easy when using smart devices. It could save a significant amount of time and effort if modern kitchen appliances are used. Among the great kitchen appliances used for this purpose is the Cuisinart DFP-14BCWNY quiet food processor.
If you are considering buying this kitchen appliance, it is important to know its features and check out what others have to say about it so you can weigh your options. [pdf manual]
- 14 Cup Lexan Work Bowl with handle.
- 720 watt motor with intuitive On and Off/Pulse” buttons.
- Extra-large feed tube.
- Small and large pushers.
- Instruction/recipe booklet.
- Detachable disc stem.
- Seven food prep functions plus dough.
- Single-touch operation.
- Stainless steel slicing disc.
- Shredding disc.
- Chopping/mixing blade.
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards.
- Full 5-year Motor Warranty.
- Limited 3-year Warranty on Entire Unit.
Cuisinart DFP-14BCWNY vs DLC-8SBCY vs DLC-10SYP1
|Size||14 Cup||11 cup||7 Cup|
|Weight||15.00 lbs||16.27 pounds||10.36 lbs|
|Dimensions||11 x 7.9 x 14.8 inches||11.25 x 7 x 14.5 inches||11.25 x 7 x 13.75 inches|
2. Cuisinart FP-12DCN Elite Collection 2.0 12-Cup
- SUPERIOR FUNCTION The Cuisinart Elite 2.0 12-Cup food processor has a 1000-watt peak power motor with large bowl and 4-cup small bowl with pour spouts and measurement markings
- EASY TO USE: Electronic touchpad controls – On/Off/Pulse with blue LED indicator lights
- MUST HAVE FEATURES: Exclusive patent-pending SealTight Advantage System – seals bowls and locks blades, wide-mouth feed tube and retractable cord – all removable parts are dishwasher safe
- INCLUDED: Stainless steel adjustable slicing disc (1mm to 6mm), stainless steel reversible shredding disc(fine/medium), large and small stainless steel chopping/mixing blades with BladeLock System,...
It’s driven by a long-lasting one thousand watt peak power motor, so the Cuisinart FP-12DCN Elite Collection 2.0 Quiet Food Processor is powerful enough to easily and quickly chop, shred, slice, mix, dice and puree anything a foodie desires, thus helping to cut down the time spent in the kitchen.
Providing home chefs with extra cooking options than ever, this die-cast, a handy food processor, is designed for culinary greatness.
With two functional interchangeable bowls and a flexible six-position slicing disc that certifies results just as you expected, this Cuisinart FP-12DCN Quiet Food Processor comes fully equipped.
It features a twelve-cup work bowl with a four-cup work bowl that puts inside the bigger one making it a flexible 2-in-1 food processor that can process large and small batches alike.
The two bowls come with durable polycarbonate construction, drip-free pour spouts, and measurement marks up the side. However, its wide-mouth feed tube puts up larger items, which eliminates pre-slicing.
This feature-packed food processor’s electronic touch-pad control panel offers three selections for on, pulse, and off.
Besides, other accessories of this thoughtfully designed food-prep appliance include:
- A small and large stainless-steel mixing and chopping blade
- Adjustable slicing disc (about six millimeters)
- Reversible shredding disc (fine or medium)
- A dough blade
Besides, this Cuisinart Food Processor also comes with dishwasher-safe parts for easy and quick cleanup, blue LED indicator lights, and a simple on & off locking system with a simple push-button release.
Other handy features include an instruction or recipe booklet and a spatula. It carries a ten-year warranty on its motor and a three-year replacement warranty.
- 12-Cup work bowl with a unique handle.
- 4-cup small bowl with pour spouts.
- 1000-watt peak power motor.
- SealTight Advantage system.
- On/Off/Pulse with blue LED lights includes.
- Adjustable slicing disc.
- Reversible shredding disc.
- Large and Small Stainless Steel with BladeLock System
- Supreme wide-mouth feed tube.
- Dough blade.
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Recipe and instruction book.
- 10-year motor warranty.
- 3-year limited warranty.
Cuisinart FP-12DCN vs FP-13DGM vs DFP-14BCNY
|Color||Silver Die Cast||Gunmetal||Silver|
|Dimensions||13.25 x 18.75 x 11.5 inches||11.25 x 21.75 x 17.5 inches||11 x 7.9 x 14.8 inches|
|Weight||19.00 lbs||19.30 lbs||1.00 lbs|
|Size||12-Cup||13 Cup||14 Cup|
3. KitchenAid KFP0718ER 7-Cup
- Easy to Use with a one-click, twist-free bowl assembly with a latched lid for easy set up
- Easy to clean, sealed, leak-resistant work bowl; dishwasher-safe bowl, lid and accessories
- Easy to Store with a compact design, in-bowl accessory storage and convenient cord wrap
- 3 Speed Options (High, Low and Pulse) and easy-press paddles with illuminated LED controls
Find quality from top brands when choosing the best quiet food processor. Besides, read through KitchenAid KFP0718ER 7-Cup Quiet Food Processor reviews explaining what customers think about the product they have bought.
These quiet food processor reviews are handy in making you discern which quiet food processor you mostly need, depending on the kitchen tasks and needs.
Food processor reviews show that the KitchenAid KFP0718ER 7-Cup Quiet Food Processor is just what you need to look for durable and heavy-duty tools for your tough kitchen tasks.
Working in the kitchen had the connotation of the reputation for being one of the most dreaded jobs. You cannot deny how laborious and tedious it is to prepare and create meals, as there are many processes and steps that you have to do to prepare one meal.
However, with the help of creative manufacturers and technology, working in the kitchen has lately been a pleasure and a wonderful experience.
Tools such as quiet food processors have helped people in food preparation. This kitchen equipment has proven its worth in our modern kitchens.
- 250 Watt.
- 3 Speed Options.
- Levers controls.
- 7 cup capacity.
- The 2-in-1 feed tube.
- Multi-purpose blade.
- Reversible shredding/slicing disc.
- 1-year motor warranty.
- 1-year warranty on other parts.
- Dishwasher safe parts.
- Illuminated LED controls
- Cord storage.
KitchenAid KFP0718ER vs. KFC3516IC
|Weight||6.60 lbs||2.70 lbs|
|Dimensions||7.87 x 9.65 x 15.35 inches||5.6 x 7 x 8.7 inches|
|Color||Empire Red||Ice Blue|
4. Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef 16 Pro
- Comes with 5 multi function discs and 3 blades out of the box
- 5.5 inch super wide feed chute reduces the need to pre cut most fruits and vegetables
- Includes 2 BPA free processing bowls: 16 cup (3.8 L) large bowl; 2.5 cup (600 milliliter) small processing bowl
- LCD display displays count up and count down auto timer; Voltage: 110 to 120 Volts
The Breville BFP800XL Quiet Food Processor has five multifunctioning discs – slicing, reversible shredding, whisking, julienne, and French fry. It has three blades with different roles and functions as well.
The slicing disc has 24 settings that you can adjust according to your preferred thickness, from 0.3mm to 8mm slices.
The S-blade, on the other hand, can chop even the most challenging material you feed it. This quiet food processor also features a safety locking mechanism preventing the motor from operating while the lid is still not correctly closed and fastened. It also has a non-skid base for a more stable foundation during the operation.
Unlike its counterparts, the quiet food processor is more recommended than other quiet food processors despite being pricier. This is because the machine alone can handle two or more food processors within the same price range. Therefore, you are buying a couple of processors for one.
One of the most appealing features of the quiet food processor is its powerful motor and several accessories included in the package. According to some users, the unit’s removable parts are dishwasher safe, but some claim it is harder to clean.
However, the unit remains unparalleled when it comes to performance. This food processor is highly recommended to users inclined to buy powerful and long-lasting products.
The BFP800XL quiet food processor is an ingenious product that combines power with seamless operation, and versatile performance, including the five discs, three blades, and practically any combination and culinary ideas can do using this kitchen machine.
Despite being more expensive than the competitors, the features alone would justify the price tag, making it more appealing and recommended for enthusiasts or simple users.
- 5.5-inch feed chute.
- 1200-watt induction motor.
- 16 cup BPA-free large bowl.
- 2.5 cup BPA-free small bowl.
- Five multi-function discs.
- 2 S-blades.
- Dough blade.
- Adjustable slicing disc.
- Reversible shredding disc.
- Julienne disc,
- French fry disc.
- Whisking/emulsifying disc.
- LCD with a timer that can count up or down.
- Large and small food pushers.
- Accessory storage box.
- Silicone seal to reduce leakages.
- One year limited warranty on unit, 25-year warranty on the induction motor.
Breville BFP800xl vs BFP820bal
|Weight||26 Pounds||35 Pounds|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Wattage||1200 watt||1200 watts|
|Storage||Easy Storage||Easy Storage|
|Chute||Multiple Chute Options||A Chute for Every Shape|
|Motor||Heavy Duty Induction Motor||Heavy Duty Induction Motor|
Check another comparison: BFP800XL vs. BFP660SIL
5. Hamilton Beach 70730 10-Cup
- Bowl scraper attachment: Special attachment scrapes the sides of the bowl to keep ingredients close to the blades for more even results and to save you time when chopping or pureeing — no need to...
- 10 cup capacity: The generous 10 cup bowl can handle large volumes of foods without having to stop to empty it
- Large feed chute: Can fit large foods like a whole block of cheese for quick, easy processing and less prep time
- Versatility of a food processor, food chopper and vegetable chopper: Reversible stainless steel disc slices and shreds, while the stainless steel s-blade chops, mixes and purees
The Hamilton Beach 70730 Quiet Food Processor has a powerful motor, and it can slice, shred, puree, mix and chop any food particle it is fed upon.
It is simple to use and fast to operate because of the extra-large feeding chute that will cater to whole vegetables and fruits. The parts of the unit, including the bowl blade storage, are dishwasher safe making it easy to maintain and clean.
Some models offer additional convenience features like reversible shredding and slicing discs or continuous feeding chutes. The Hamilton Beach 70730 Quiet Food Processor is a great kitchen tool whether you’re using it to prepare food for two or an entire family.
The Hamilton Beach 70730 features a feeding chute that allows you to place large items directly without prepping. It also has the reversible shredding and slicing disc included in the package.
The 2-speed option and pulse button allow users to increase the accuracy and precision of the device to ensure quality results.
The base wipes can be cleaned quickly, and all the other parts are dishwasher safe making the unit easier to maintain and clean. There is also an internal storage compartment meant solely for the cord.
A minor complaint from users about the Hamilton Beach 70730 is a relatively narrow feeding chute, which may not accommodate an entire vegetable like cucumber. However, all the other fruits and vegetables can be fed directly with no hassle at all. [pdf manual]
- A large feed chute means less prep work.
- 10-Cup capacity bowl.
- 450 watts motor with two pulse speeds.
- Reversible shredding/slicing disc.
- Bowl scraper attachment.
- S-blade stainless steel for chopping, mixing, and pureeing.
- BPA-Free and dishwasher-safe bowl.
- 1-year limited warranty.
Hamilton Beach 70730 vs. 70760 vs. 70670:
|Items||Hamilton Beach 70730||Hamilton Beach 70760||Hamilton Beach 70670|
|Speed Options||Two Speeds plus Pulse||One Speed plus Pulse||Two Speeds plus Pulse|
|Controls||Dial Knob||Toggle Button||Dial Knob|
|Optional Accessories||None||Crinkle Cut/Fine Shred Disc||None (Crinkle Cut/Fine Shred Disc is included)|
|Discs Included||One Reversible Slicing/Shredding Disc, Chopping Blade||One Reversible Slicing/Shredding Disc, Chopping Blade||Two Reversible Slicing/Shredding Discs, Chopping Blade|
|Weight||4.70 lbs||6 Lbs||7.3 Lbs|
|Internal Cord Storage||No||No||Yes|
|Bowl Scraper Feature||Yes||No||No|
|My Scores||Excellent||Good||Very Good|
|Price||Check Here||Check Here||Check Here|
See Also: Hamilton Beach 70730 vs 70740
6. Hamilton Beach 70725A 12-Cup Stack & Snap
- Prep the freshest ingredients: A powerful 450 watt motor and 2 speeds plus pulse control save you time and money
- Simple to assemble and use: Stack and snap design requires no difficult twisting or locking; A simple function guide is printed on the food processor for ease of use
- 12 cup capacity: Sealed bowl helps prevent leaks when mixing liquids; Dimensions (inches) 16.25 H X 9.55 W X 8.76 D; BPA free in all food zones
- Stainless steel blades: S-blade and reversible slice & shred disc chop, slice, shred, mix and puree just about anything
With its powerful 450 watt motor, the Hamilton Beach 70725A 12-Cup Stack & Snap Quiet Food Processor is the ultimate kitchen tool that helps foodies or chefs complete a range of cooking chores quickly and relatively easily.
Whether you are prepping food for two or a large number of people, this multi-purpose appliance delivers powerful performance for chopping, pureeing, slicing, mixing, and shredding ingredients just as you want it. Its compact design and suction feet make it fit onto any modern kitchen countertop.
The Hamilton Beach Hamilton Beach 70725A Quiet Food Processor features a generous 12-cup bowl that can accommodate any food and processes it evenly and quickly.
A major benefit is that it can chop and mince even in small quantities of food despite being designed for larger food materials.
This quiet food processor has a clean and simple design with one silver knob with two speeds and pulse options. The lid for this quiet food processor snaps securely into place with no hassle or complex mechanisms.
It also has a solid and stable base that keeps it in place during operation. It has a 450-watt motor that works quietly. At under $$, this quiet food processor is well-designed and can last for a long period. [pdf manual]
- Powerful 450-watt motor with 2-speed.
- Easy stack and snap assembly.
- A largemouth feed tube reduces pre-cutting.
- 12-Cup work bowl.
- Reversible slice/shred disk
- Unique and compact design.
- A sealed bowl with a pour spout prevents leaks.
- Simple function guide.
- 1-year limited warranty.
Hamilton Beach 70730 vs. 70725a
|Items||Hamilton Beach 70730||Hamilton Beach 70725a|
|Reversible shredding, slicing blade||Yes||Yes|
|Additional features||Bowl scraper, cord storage||Cord storage|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year|
|Motor warranty||1 year||1 year|
|Monthly searches||210+ avg.||400+ avg.|
|My Score||Excellent||Very Good|
Buying Guide [Best Quiet Food Processor]
Why a quiet food processor: It can alter the way you cook by helping you conserve time and speeding up the time required to prepare food with less trouble.
It does this by doing all of those jobs you would need to do by hand. Things like chopping, slicing, dicing, shredding, grating, zesting, mashing, pureeing, blending, kneading, emulsifying, and grinding.
Your Choices: 2 types determine your choices. There is a combination and the standalone. Standalones are much better when you do not have much space to keep them in your kitchen or have small to medium needs. During, a combination is suitable for doing everything. The downside is that it uses up much space on the counter.
If you need a lot, you most likely be much better off with a combination food processor. Otherwise, if your requirements are necessary, you can go with a standalone food processor.
Which brands are great? According to buffpattynyc.com, Breville, Cuisinart, KitchenAid, Hamilton Beach, Black+Decker, and Ninja Mega Kitchen System. There is likewise Kenwood and Braun.
See Also: Hamilton Beach 70725a Review
FAQs [Best Quiet Food Processor]
What kind of kitchen tasks does the quiet food processor do?
The quiet food processors are an indispensable kitchen appliance. Also, a good quiet food processor can save food preparation time by chopping, slicing, shredding, grinding, and pureeing food.
Reading other cooks’ quiet food processor reviews, whether written by an occasional user, home cook, or professional chef, can help you zero in on the quiet food processor that best fits your needs.
What should I pay attention to before buying a quiet food processor?
Read several quiet food processor reviews to gain the most insights and benefits. The uses and reviews of a full-size, compact, or mini food processor will differ from one another based on their sizes and food capacity.
Obtain useful information by reading users’ experiences using different brands of food processors. These reviews will reveal how these appliances perform in a variety of food preparation situations.
In addition to reviews, use quiet food processor comparison tables between different brands. These comparisons will quickly see how features, dimensions, and weight difference exist between various models and brands.
Is a quiet food processor worth the investment?
Below is an example of the type of information found by reading quiet food processor reviews. In particular, this user was describing their experience with a quiet food processor:
- This is a fantastic food processor. I have used a couple before but never this quality.
- Does all the chopping, kneading, blending in seconds.
- I wish they included the egg whipper too, but I ordered it separately.
We all know that a quiet food processor can cut down our food preparation time by many hours, saving you the time on manual cutting and chopping and gets rid of all the repetitive tasks of preparing food.
What some don’t know is there are two basic types of quiet food processors, including a processor that is fitted with all the fancy attachments, chopping blade, mixing blade, work bowl, lid, and disks for shredding and slicing.
The other type comes with just the flat blade at the bottom of a single bowl, allowing you to do all your processing with the one attached.
The best quiet food processor to buy (although quite expensive) I think by far is Cuisinart, KitchenAid, Breville, and Hamilton Beach. My grandmother had one, and she swore by it. She always grew her vegetables and made her pies and cakes; nothing was ever purchased from the store.
Besides, she also loved her quiet food processor because it was so easy to clean. She even used the leftover skins and pulp to make bread with.
It is so much easier to live and work and be happy when you are healthy. My grandmother knew that from an early age, and she passed that on to me.
- Braun Food Processor Review
- Ninja mega kitchen system 1500 review
- Non Toxic Glass Blenders
- Pots and Pans for Electric Stove
- Cuisinart Prep 11 Plus Food Processor
- Cuisinart Pro Custom 11 Cup Food Processor
- Ninja Blender And Food Processor
- Ninja Professional 1500 Watts
- Cuisinart Custom 14 Food Processor
- Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor
- Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Food Processor
- Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500
- Ninja Mega Kitchen System BL770