4 Most Effective And Different Ways To Use A Mixer Grinder
- 1 4 Most Effective And Different Ways To Use A Mixer Grinder
- 2 Why mixer grinder with a food processor is a bad choice?
- 3 Safety Tips Of Meat Grinder – Manual Meat Grinder’s Safety Tips
- 4 Some Wonderful Recipes Using The Meat Grinder
- 5 How to Make Sausage With A Meat Grinder? Tips To Make Sausage
- 6 A Helpful Tool Of Kitchenaid Meat Grinder
What are the tips for use a mixer grinder? In today’s world when our work keeps us so busy we need to multitask in order to keep up with the current pace.
To help us keep going in our household chores there are some exceptional appliances like a mixer grinder generally known as a mixie in the common household which let’s us savour tasty dishes with the minimum effort.
A mixer grinder is a miracle device which let’s the user mix and grind food so that our effort and time both are saved and we can utilize that time with our family.
With time, the types of mixer grinders are getting better and easier. Let us have a look on how a mixer grinder is beneficial to us.
Helps us by offering various preparation
Starting from grinding spices to mixing batters, a mixer grinder is basically the best friend of anyone who cooks food. There are mixer grinders which help in grinding spices like cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and black pepper which is also referred to as Garam Masala and is frequently used in Indian dishes to enhance the taste.
Apart from grinding spices, it can be used to make ice creams by whipping the liquid concoction. Making shakes of different flavours by adding various ingredients is a piece of cake now thanks to the mixer grinder.
We can also make castor sugar by grinding sugar granules which is extensively used in a lot of desserts. Besides, we can also make ginger garlic paste and keep it stores so that we can use it for our food preparation later on. Moreover, we can also make different kebabs, patties, burgers and sausages by grinding the meat in these.
The tip for use a mixer grinder: Very easy to maintain
The entire set up of a Mixer grinder might look complicated but it is actually very easy to maintain one. All the parts are easily detachable as a result of which the jars can be opened from the machine and washed separately.
Also the blades inside the jars are detachable as well as a result of which we can clean them and take good care of them as they are the ones depending to whose conditions a movie can work for years.
Extremely easy to use
Even though a mixer grinder does all the complicated chore, it is very easy to use one. There are different blades which have different purposes assigned to them. So, we just attach a particular blade to a jar and complete our work. It is very easy and can be done by anyone as we just have to accumulate the ingredients. And close the jar lid and switch in a button while the machine works.
Makes a wide variety of food
A mixer grinder can be used not only for solid food but also to whip up liquid batters. We can use it whip ice cream or milkshakes, or to grind nuts for filling. And can even mince meat with them and perform a lot more.
Why mixer grinder with a food processor is a bad choice?
Why mixer grinder with a food processor is a bad choice? To cook a food with perfection, we need all ingredients with perfection for which we need all necessary kitchen appliances. These appliances make the work very simple and saves our time.
It’s very difficult to perform all the task without the help of such appliances. People normally use a grinder for grinding, grating coconuts, grinding batter, making juices and etc. similarly people use Food Processor for slicing, shredding, dough for roti’s or chapattis, kneading, pizza and etc. Both these appliances do their job in the kitchen with perfection.
But today there are some appliances in the market which acts both as a grinder and food processor. People get attracted to such appliances without visualising the real impact. The advertisements of these appliances tempt the people to buy these products. As these appliances are available at a lower price, people prefer to buy these appliances with an aim to save money.
Do we really need such appliance which does all the job?
Of course NO.
Mixer grinders are specially designed to perform tough grinding tasks. Generally, a grinder comes with 500+ watts capacity, which grinds any hard food materials with its high-speed rotating motors.
Whereas the Food processor comes with 350-watts motor, which is specially designed to perform comparatively low-speed jobs. Example: dough making, slicing. Normally it is 10 times slower than a mixer grinder.
In simple terms, mixer grinders cannot perform the job of food processors and food processors cannot handle the job of a mixer grinder. Therefore you can never use them interchangeably. Now, look at these examples so that you understand clearly.
What happens when you make slicing, blending, kneading, in a powerful 500+ watts motor? Do you really require such powerful motor for performing the above operation?
Of course no.
Similarly what happens when you grind coconut in a powerless 350 watt motor? Can you get the grinded coconut with perfection?
Of course no.
Word to the Wise
The only secret of a great recipe is to use right appliance for right operation. When you use interchangeably then you may end up in disappointment.
If you are a frequent user of ingredients made out of food processor and mixer grinder, then go for a separate mixer grinder and food processor. When there are separate appliances available, which perform their task with great perfection, why should we go for a multipurpose one? Never tend to buy a multipurpose appliance which is an utter waste of money, rather invest in separate appliance based on your need.
Now it’s time for you to think wisely. Not all integrated appliances meet the need of the user. The main purpose for which we use these kitchen appliances is to get perfection in cooking. If we choose to buy a multi-purpose appliance, think whether we could achieve a perfect recipe? Of course, you never achieve it. Hope now you are clear why not to go for a grinder with food processor appliance.
Safety Tips Of Meat Grinder – Manual Meat Grinder’s Safety Tips
Safety Tips Of Meat Grinder
Safety tips of meat grinder. Buying a gear for our kitchen room is meant to be helping us the best way possible, make our lives simpler day by day. Yet, accidents are happening at home due to misuse gears or not paying attention to the essential guidelines. And this is especially crucial when you buy a meat grinder.
When using a meat grinder, please check the manual. Then, you will discover actions such as fire, burns, injuries or even death may occur if the appliance is not used rightly’’. Such guidelines should be taken seriously. But what is the best, safest way to use a grinder? Is it different using a manual meat grinder or an electric meat grinder? Below are some tips:
Manual Meat Grinder’s Safety Tips
- People who go for a manual meat grinder generally know that they will not be using it often, which is an ideal reason, but is not an enough factor. To use a manual meat grinder, you have to have the correct strength to push, turn and press the meat into the manual meat grinder. If you are a housewife whose body is not can use to fixing too much physical effort. For this reason, setting such effort into grinding your flesh might cause you bad pain.
- You might have a pulled bruise, hamstring and contusions in your arms if you disregard the fatigue this meat grinder causes you and reject to stop. Hence, you will pay a fortune to cure your pain. It will far surpass the cash you saved purchasing a manual meat grinder. Frankly, such meat grinder will be much better than an electrical one.
- Also, when fixing up your manual meat grinder, please ensure to tighten all the screws firmly and tightly. Because it might slip off while grinding your meat when a screw of the meat grinder is left loose. Hence, it might cause ineligible injuries. Most manual meat grinders now come with a setting that is simply and simple to disassemble to any tough surface. The best surface to add your manual meat grinder is 1.5-2’’ marble surface. In order to ensure the ability of a meat grinder, such surface won’t break freely.
Electrical Meat Grinder’s Safety Tips
- Before purchasing your electric meat grinder, make assured to go for the 1 that best suits your kitchen need, If, you need a meat grinder for your house, 1 that you will only use rarely. Buying a big and heavy 1 that is generally only can use as a butcher shop for dense use is not a wise move on your part. Not only you will suffer all time you need to store it and take it out to use it, but it will reason you many pains to carry up and down, as well as it might cause a power shortage if plugged in the damage or wrong cable, as a lot of these grinders need a specifically prepared electricity plug, unlike the 1 you have in the house.
- Like a manual meat grinder, make sure your electrical meat grinder is put on a strong surface. When assembling your meat grinder, make assured you have taken off all the tape and packing, as well as that you is attaching the grinder’s pieces to other correctly, just like in the manual. Attaching the pieces the wrong way might reason the meat grinder to break.
- While grinding your meat, make assured your hands are on the accurate distance from the grinder plate and the blade. Electrical meat grinders require special caution when it comes to grinding. When you use a manual 1, it is simple to stop when your hand is close to the cutting blades, but an electric meat grinder will automatically continue grinding your meat, which needs you to be a bit more cautious.
So, you obviously follow these tips while you use meat grinder, because, life is very important and expensive.
Read more: What food processor does Ina Garten use?
Some Wonderful Recipes Using The Meat Grinder
Some wonderful recipes using the meat grinder. Such a happy feeling when we sit and eat a delectable and warm dinner with our family after a long tired working day. You can feel more wonderful if that dinner meal are cooked by yourself. Today we will introduce some delicious and nutritious dishes with popular and inexpensive raw materials.
The common thing of our dinner today is the requirement of using the meat grinder for all of the dishes. Previously, many of us have to let the butcher ground the meat before cooking. This action may result in the uncomfortable feelings of tired queuing or the quality of pre-ground meat from the butcher.
The housewife prefer to see their meat ground up by their own eyes to avoid the fillers and chemicals mixed in that pre-ground meat. With the appearance of the meat grinder, you now can grind the meat at home quickly and easily.
Among other different types, the most typical one is the electric meat grinder. This type can be the best meat grinder because of its safe usage and easy clean.
Besides, the meat grinder has a multi-purpose use, is not limited by meat grinding. Other kinds of foods can be grounded with this machine comprise of potato or horseradish, even all types of meat including chicken, ham, steak, short ribs, etc.
These below unique recipes will give you an opportunity to know more of the versatile features of a meat grinder.
1. Squash meat soup with tofu
Squash cooked with meatballs is a very familiar dishes, isn’t it? This recipe will assist you to renew the daily dish slightly. By mixing the ground meat with tofu, the tofu meatballs might not cause boredom when eat as well make the food softer with elegant spice. Frankly, it is definitely worth a try.
Before cooking, you should prepare the following ingredients:
- 150gr meat
- 1 piece of tofu
- 20gr onion
- 30gr flour
- 2 eggs
- 350g squash
- Onion flower
- Spices: seasoning, glutamate
- Cooking oil
- A meat grinder and other cooking tools (knife, pot, chopping-board, etc.)
After having all of the above ingredients, let’s start cooking the squash meat soup with tofu with details steps as follows:
– Use the meat grinder and grind up the meat. While running your meat in the grinder, put a little peeled and clean washed onion through that grinder. When the mixture is nearly ground completely, stagger the tofu into. Then, you stop grinding if make sure that all of three ingredients were minced together.
– Spill the mixture into a bowl and add pepper, seasoning, glutamate in. Now you can use a spoon to mix manually for about 1 minute.
– Cut squash into pieces with the average size.
– Chop the remaining onions and fry them with oil, then pour the water into and boil.
– When the water boils, use a spoon or your hand to knead tofu meatballs and drop gradually into the pot,
– Boil those tofu meatballs for about 3 minute and add squash in.
– Flavoring, when the squash is well-done, place the chopped onion flower in and turn off the stove.
Please pay attention in mixing tofu and meat in the grinder. The volume of tofu need to keep sufficient, not too much. As it is too soft and basically like watery, your tofu meatballs will be easy to break in the pot when boiling.
2. Fried eggs with meatballs
This is a nutritious fried eggs which is quite familiar in your meal but adding a little new thing to alter and refresh it.
Before cooking, you should prepare the following ingredients:
– 3 eggs, you should use chicken eggs because they are aromatic and softer.
– 100gr pork
– 30gr onion
– Spices: seasoning, glutamate, pepper
– Cooking oil (can substitute butter)
– A meat grinder and other cooking tools (knife, pot, chopping-board, etc.)
After having all of the above ingredients, let’s start cooking the fried eggs with meatballs with details steps as follows:
– Break eggs into bowl and add chopped onion, seasoning (please put enough spice to keep the food tasty)
– Use the meat grinder and grind up the meat. While running your meat in the grinder, put a little peeled and clean washed onion through that grinder. After having well-grounding meat, transfer to eggs bowl and spill them by hand in 2 minutes.
– Pour the oil in a frying pan (you may use butter with a more distinctive taste) until getting the hot oil, then pour the above meat eggs combination into the pan.
– When the underneath of the egg is almost dry, sprinkle pepper on top then start to roll the egg.
– Roll the meat eggs slowly, each roll is gradually pressed by a spoon so the meat egg roll will be more solid.
– Once finished, shift the meat egg roll a few times then turn off the stove.
– You should cut the meat eggs rolls when they are cooler.
How to Make Sausage With A Meat Grinder? Tips To Make Sausage
Tips To Make Sausage With A Meat Grinder
How to Make Sausage With A Meat Grinder? If so, preparing homemade sausage is just some easy steps before grinding your own meat. The best sausage balances the rate of meat, spices and meat. Store purchased sausage can contain up to 50 percent fat.
However, you can assuage the fat amount to 25%-35%, if wished for, as well as still produce great tasting sausage, Sausage fat under 20% is not recommended as a sure amount of fat is needed to notify good flavor as well as help bind the meat links together.
A meat grinder, Big bowls, and Sharp Knives. If wished, a sausage stuffer as well as sausage covers. You do not have to use a sausage stuffer, if, preparing patties, however, if creating links, a sausage stuffer aid in carrying well formed, secure links. Put your meat in the refrigerator for up to one to two hours to bring the meat very chill. Put the slices into a bowl encompassed with ice to keep the meat chill.
How to Make Sausage With A Meat Grinder?
After chopping whole meat, mix the meat, lard and your selected spices together. Put the meat mixture back in the refrigerator for up to half hour. Grind the flesh mixture in your meat grinder.
Preparing homemade sausage is not as frighten and hard as it may sound. Sausage is genuinely just a mixture of ground meat, pepper, salt, fat, onion, herbs and other spices or other diced foods. Have you grounded your own burger meat? If so, preparing homemade sausage is just some easy steps before grinding your own meat.
The best sausage balances the rate of meat, spices and meat. Store purchased sausage can contain up to 50 percent fat, however, you can assuage the fat amount to 25%-35%, if wished for, as well as still produce great tasting sausage, Sausage fat under 20% is not recommended as a sure amount of fat is needed to notify good flavor as well as help bind the meat links together.
- A meat grinder.
- Big bowls.
- Sharp Knives.
- If wished, a sausage stuffer as well as sausage covers. You do not have to use a sausage stuffer, if, preparing patties, however, if creating links, a sausage stuffer aid in carrying well formed, secure links.
- Put your meat in the refrigerator for up to one to two hours to bring the meat very chill. Sausage is typically prepared with beef, pork meat, lamb or wild game can also be used.
- Chop your meat and lard into ¼ or ½ inch slices. Put the slices into a bowl encompassed with ice to keep the meat chill.
- After chopping whole meat, mix the meat, lard and your selected spices together.
- Put the meat mixture back in the refrigerator for up to half hour.
- Grind the flesh mixture in your meat grinder. Use a medium to the tart grinding plate.
- If, preparing sausage patties, form the ground meat into refrigerate and patties before use.
- If, creating links, place a casing onto the sausage stuffer’s funnel. Leave a tail of at least 6’’ off the last of the last of the funnel for tying off later. Let the sausage be discovered of the sausage stuffer in 1 long coil, you will create the original links after you have cast whole of the meat.
- Create the link, with 2 hands, pinch off what will become 2 links as well as tightly spins the casing at both ends. Work the links till they are excellent tight.
- Tie off the residual 6’’ of casing that you before allowed for. Chill the links until you are prepared to cook and eat.
A Helpful Tool Of Kitchenaid Meat Grinder
The KitchenAid meat grinder has long been 1 of the most trusted brands when it comes to kitchen gears. You can grind vegetables, fruits and grind meat in a snap! You will be amazed at how much you will use this KitchenAid meat grinder attachment.
It comes with many different attachments, so you can use it in many various food items, because, it is so simple to grind items with this meat grinder, you will use it frequently. You can create sausages and burgers without trouble.
Besides, the KitchenAid meat grinder attachment is made out of plastic, so none of the slime from the flesh or other food will stick to it. And take KitchenAid grinder to grind your daily necessary food, because, the new enhanced wooden stopper creates this KitchenAid grinder even more expert.
Important informations of Kitchenaid Meat Grinder
The KitchenAid meat grinder has long been 1 of the most trusted brands when it comes to kitchen gears. Since 1919, they have been giving professional cooks and home cooks alike great quality. They are most famous for their mixers. However, did you aware that you can take your easy mixer and use it for a various purpose entirely?
Important information 1 of Kitchenaid Meat Grinder
The KitchenAid meat grinder attachment is 1 of the most useful appliance in kitchen. Expand your mixers pliability tenfold with this useful product. Not only does it grind different meats; you can also grate Parmesan cheeses, because, of the high powered used as a base, also grinding Parmesan cheese won’t be a problem. Besides, you can also create your very own bread crumbs as well as time them following to your flavor.
Also, you save money and time, because you won’t have to purchase pre-grated cheeses, ground meat and processed bread crumbs. You can do all in the comforts of your very own house. You can grind vegetables, fruits and grind meat in a snap!
Important information 2
You will be amazed at how much you will use this KitchenAid grinder attachment. You can ready food for a small family of four members or a roomful of people. It comes with many different attachments, so you can use it in many various food items, because, it is so simple to grind items with this meat grinder, you will use it frequently.
Create ground meat, both marbled as well as chicken, pork, beef, and lean. Use it on cooked without a problem. Even difficult-to-grind chickpeas will work! Because of there are 2 sizes of grinding plates that come including the package, you have control over the ground and the ability of your food. You can create sausages and burgers without trouble.
Important information 3
The KitchenAid grinder attachment is made out of plastic, so none of the slime from the flesh or other food will stick to it. Clean up is an air, because, the attachment is fully dishwasher safe, nothing could be simpler! For the stainless steel pieces, you can freely hand wash them without much hard.
It is very easy to use. Just snap it on as well as and you can start grinding. Select between course and fine grind. It’s time that you manage what you put in your sausages and burger. If you want a hamburger or vegetarian sausage, easily grind some vegetables to make the perfect vegetarian sausage or vegetarian burger. You will save much money, as well as be healthier as well.
Get a release of your manual meat grinder. And take KitchenAid meat grinder to grind your daily necessary food, because, the new enhanced wooden stopper creates this KitchenAid meat grinder even more expert. Made by KitchenAid, you can be confirmed by the quality of the meat grinder attachment as well as will be using this for a long time.
Read more: How to cook Roasted Garlic Parsnips?